𖦹₊ ⊹ 𝟗

𓊆 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗𓊇

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚐..!|

The lights went out.

A bedlam broke out as everyone in the room panicked at the complete darkness.

"What the frick!?!"

"YAH- DON'T STAMP ON MY FOOT, YOU DUMBASS-!!"

"OW-"

It was all chaos.

No one knew where they stood or what was beside them. They were simply bumping into each other or into any object.

You put your hands in front of you, trying not to hurt yourself by tripping over something or bumping into something.

To be honest, you were scared of the darkness.

It was pitch black.

Not a single source light, entering or leaving.

You could see nothing, not even yourself.

Anyone- is anyone nearby-

Your hands - searching through the darkness - luckily managed to get a hold of someone's arm as you quickly clung onto it, not letting go.

At least you were with someone rather than caught up in the darkness alone.

Heeseung acted quickly as he reached for his phone in his pockets and took it out, switching it on and turning on the flashlight.

And now, everyone could finally see.

Many were on the floor after tripping over benches. A few clung on to eachother in order to not lose their way in the darkness.

Mostly, they were scattered like toys all around the room.

Soon they all took their phones out and switched on their flashlights, giving the room a source of light.

The chaos calmed down.

"Great, now the power is gone too."

Keisha complained as she rolled her eyes, shining the flashlight from her phone in the room.

Heeseung, feeling a tight hold on his right arm looking to his side to see you clinging on to it.

"Uhm..Y/N..?"

He spoke causing you to look up into his eyes - that were already looking at yours - for a good second.

And now you understood what was happening.

Oh shit-

"Sorry-"

You quickly apologized, letting go of his arm and looking away in embarassment. Heeseung simply nodded as he looked away from you. He did not react, rather kept a poker face. Maybe the situation did not allow him to react.

Hope you didn't forget, he is your crush.

You ran your fingers through your hair, your cheeks gaining a slight pink tint as you walked away from there towards Mia who was tightly holding on to the windowsill.

"We're locked in...the lights started flickering...and now the power's gone too?! Just what the fuck is going on?"

Daehyun cursed with a scoff as he buried his hands in his pockets, walking around in circles.