Chapter 5

Hey guys!!! I am so so so sorry for not posting in forever, really! I've been so busy with my reading list I totally forgot! Ok ok, forget the excuses, I WAS TOO LAZY TO WRITE!

Anyway... here I am!! In my bed at 9:00 writing out my story 😅 help.

Skylar POV

As soon as we arrived at the Burrow, Mrs Weasley threw her arms around us all

"I'm so glad you kids made it back okay!" She cries, while mr Weasley patted her back in comfort. After catching up, we all rushed inside to get settled once again.

During the remainder of my time at the burrow, my dreams were filled with death eaters in masks, the shock and on my classmates faces, and flashes of green light.

I couldn't help but think of the innocent people my dad has hurt, tortured and murdered, including the spreading rumors of a ministry employee, Bertha Jorkins. Probably dead by now, j thought with a sick feeling in my stomach. But what I didn't know was that those dreams were the least of my worries after this.

Skylar dream POV

I found myself somehow transported to a dark underground chamber, which I soon recognised as the chamber of secrets.

I heard muffled footsteps behind me, so I turned around to find my father, only he didn't quite look like my father. He wasn't quite the... monster, he is today, in fact, he looks a lot like me. I realized I much ne looking at my teenage fathers self, before he turned to the dark side and lost his... other appearance. I gasped softly.

He slowly approached me, a grin spread across his face that sent chills up my spine.

"Well, well," he said, not breaking our eye contact. I never thought that I would fail so miserably at raising you."

I gaped at him. "W-what do you mean?"

Me father, or should I say Tom riddle, chuckled. "I guess you never quite learned the values of being a riddle, hm, Sky?"

I was shocked. "Wait, how do you know my nickname? You've never even been around me since I was a toddler!"

Tom chuckled again. "And that is where you are wrong, daughter. I have always been there, watching everything you do, getting detailed reports from, well, my trusted advisors, and what I have seen does not please me, Skylar Riddle. You have befriended the one person I clearly warned you to steer clear of, Harry Potter."

I froze. "Wait, hold on, it's not what you think-"

He cut me off, "oh but it is! You have betrayed me, Skylar Riddle, and you will pay!"

His eyes turned red at that last word, and I barely had time to let out a shriek before I was engulfed in darkness.

End of dream

I woke up in a shock, bolting upright, breathing heavily. Once I got over my minor panic attack, I lay back down but didn't shut my eyes again, afraid of what I may hear or see in the dark.

It wasn't until I had gotten up for a drink and lay down for over an hour when I finally went back to sleep, drifting into a peaceful slumber, the horrors of my nightmare not fully forgotten.

Omg guys I did it. This chapter was actually pretty tricky seeing as it was super last minute, I wrote it in my notebook like an hour ago so... anyway, I think it came out pretty good! I have some ideas I may need to set up a vote for when I get more into the later scenes so stay tuned for votes, changes, or even predictions on my later chapters!!

Love you all!! ❤️

-Mockingjay