Chapter 2 - Caught by snake and pigeon

Arjun's POV

" When I started at Mumbai General Hospital, Initially I was pretty nervous

" When I started at Mumbai General Hospital, Initially I was pretty nervous. My best friend, Priyal Sharma , already worked here and helped me feel at ease.

 Priyal is like a big sister—she's funny, smart ( in delulu ), bitchy and always knows how to cheer me up.

After 3 long hours shift, I decided to take a coffee break and went towards nearby cafe. As always I caught by snake aka Priyal. 

At cafe

We both entered cafe and ordered my usual black coffee

We both entered cafe and ordered my usual black coffee. She ordered whatever weird drink they serve.

We took seat near by the window, facing each other opposite. And our conversation starts

 Priyal : ( taking a sip of her coffee ) "Arjun, you're looking so 'straight' today. Did you get a crash course on how to be extra 'ordinary' or is this your way of making sure no one notices your 'hidden talents'?"

She is seriously being bitch

Arjun : ( rolling my eyes ) "Yaar not again, Priyal. I'm just being casual. Not everyone in your barbie world and Did you got dressed in a blackout? Because it looks like you're auditioning for a circus, I'm surprised why didn't the spotlight following you everywhere."

Priyal : "Casual, huh? ( smirk ) But at least my outfits don't scream 'I'm hiding something.' Last time you tried to act 'innocent' to the guy next to you in theatre, even the popcorn was like, 'I get it, you're not gonna watch the movie ' ."

WTF when did she even noticed, I thought she was engross in movie. I can't deny the fact, I was just checking him out because he was so cute his fault not mine right?.

Arjun : "Its.....hmm..Its not like that."( I tried to cover up )

Priyal : "Oh, really? And your attempt at 'playing it innocent' is like a soap opera with all the dramatic pauses. I've had never seen anything like that."

*sigh* cat's out of the bag.

Priyal : "On serious note, Did you caught any feelings for him?"

Arjun : "Nope I don't believe in love at first sight or whatever shit and your for no help just pulling my leg."

Priyal : "Good for you being forever single. If you ever fell in love with someone just think about your dad and whole family kicking you out." ( lunatic laugh )

The thought itself making me gulp.

Arjun : I'm just waiting for the right person. ( where are you *sigh*

Priyal : "( Smiles ) Always keep in mind, I'm always here for you and support you so cheer up!! 

Arjun : ( smiles ) Thankyou, let's get back to work.

At hospital

At hospital

Its been morning already and last patient of my shift. As I walked into the patient room, my mind was preoccupied with thought of my family's reaction learning about me.

 I shrugged off the thought. But the moment I opened the door, everything changed."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi readers  : )

Sorry for the late update 

I was caught up with my exams and projects

I hope u enjoyed reading 

Thankyou, Have a great day : )