Mondays and Milk

I looked at all the pictures in he closet floor. They wear spread as if someone was just looking at them one by one. On top of all of them was family picture we took in front of the house some time last year. I picked it up to examine it. I noticed that one corner of that picture was rather dirty. Not dirty as in dust, but as a permanent marking like a burn. It was a very dark brown or maybe even a black. I quickly threw it away and shut the closet door.

Monday

I arrived to my homeroom earlier than most of the class, since I kinda sorta live here. Outside , the parking lot was full of parents dropping off their children and them driving off. Looking out the window I noticed in my reflection that a button was undone in my red blazer. I also brushed off my black skirt and adjusted my black bow wrapped around my neck collar.

"Good morning." someone said as he or she entered the classroom "Morning." I mumbled as I stopped looking at the window in the front of the classroom and walked towards my seat. I took out whatever book I was reading that week and began reading until

"The young maiden pushed herself onto her beloved's chest. The maiden felt her sorrows fall down her cheeks like a fountain come to life. The beloved knight gazed into the garden of secrets which were her eyes, if only he could look at them forever as he studied each spot of her rose filled eyes to find each bug and worry. Doing so, his hand traveled to the satin bow tied around the maiden's virgin waist and untied it. Exposing her-"

Knowing what was going to happen, I shut the book as I looked around the room to see if anyone was looking at me reading such dirty book in class. "Did you hear that there are two new kids today?" "Yes! I think I saw them going into the faculty room." "Really?! How did they look like?"

"One of them was tall and he had blond hair to die for and they other one I think he had an eyepatch but his eye is beautiful!" "Omg, what if they share our classes? I can't wait."

Oh gee, I wonder who

Later when class began the teacher came in and introduced they two and yadda yadda yadda. For some reason, they chose to sit near my perimeter. Alois sat right behind me and Ciel sat next to me. As class began, they didn't talk to me, which was weird. They took out their notebooks and began writing the stuff on the board, not even complaining about all the homework the teacher was giving us at the end of the class. They actually looked like they were born in this century.

When there were only like 5 minutes left of class and everyone pretty much finished and now was talking with each other, I felt a hot breath blowing on the back of my neck. I turned around to see the smirking Alois looking at me. "Did you just blow on me?!" I said grabbing my neck. It was pretty clear that I was super flustered at the moment. "Maybe, maybe not." He said slightly enjoying my red face. "Anyways" He continued "the principal headmaster guy told us to tell you that you have to help us in class or something." He said in a discontent voice, like he didn't want to tell me about it.

"Let me guess, lil' Alois here doesn't wanna go to school." I said in a mocking voice. "Not really, if you're here, I'm here." He had a total change of character as he said that. It sounded like something you here in a romance drama or something. "Literally, we have the same classes you have." He quickly returned to his normal self. The bell rang and he jumped out of his seat and headed out the door. As I was organizing my things to leave, I caught Ciel looking at me. Remembering the things that happened yesterday when I got to my dorm I quickly headed out before embarrassment stops me.

Second period was one of my least favorite classes. First, it was (enter any class you suck at). Second, we had arranged seats which means that Ciel and Alois were probably going to sit far away from me. Third, the person who sits in front of me is sometimes annoying. She isn't a bad person, its just that some things tick me off.