Chapter VII

A/N:

I don't own anything except for my OC. High School DxD was created and owned by Ichiei Ishibumi. Please enjoy, vote, and comment if you want.

Chapter VII: Back to School

Only a few days later, back in the hospital, two nurses were gossiping as they walked. "You seen that new fine patient, yeah?" "Oh, bitch, I've been hearing about him. Get me hip." Meanwhile, Jun was in his room, doing his push-ups for his Daily Quest as sweat dripped down his arms.

Another pair of nurses gossiped at the front desk. "I heard he was kind of scrawny." "He can be the scrawny ass father of my kids with his fine ass." Jun was in his room, finishing up a curl-up as sweat rolled down his newly formed abs.

The nurses kept gossiping in the changing room too. "Guy looks scrawny until he takes his shirt off, and it's like, oh damn." "Okay, I gotta see this for my own eyes since y'all are hyping him up so much." Jun starts his squats as he quietly pants.

"Girl, go do his checkup and see for yourself. Never saw an 18-year-old I wanted so bad." "I'll do his checkup, but I doubt some 18-year-old can do it for me." The door slides open in his room as the nurse steps in, her eyes on her clipboard.

"Excuse me. Doing a quick checkup for you, Jun-," she says, looking up. She gets a full glance and gasps, covering her mouth as she sees his muscular physique. "Woo, he's fine as hell," she mutters under her breath.

He turns around, holding a towel in his hand, wiping the sweat off. "You need something?" But then he realizes he's shirtless. "I'm sorry," he apologizes, turning around to grab his shirt. She turns away, nervously laughing.

"No, my fault entirely. I just came for a quick check-up to make sure you're fine." He nods and turns around to grab the shirt of one of the chairs. "Yeah, I'm fine. Hell, the way I'm feeling, I should be able to get out of here soon," he says with a soft chuckle.

He pauses and turns his head toward her. "I am being discharged today, right?" She quickly nods. He slipped his shirt back on, unconsciously showing off his back muscles. As he puts on his shirt, she can't help but admire his physique, holding the clipboard close to her chest.

'His muscles are incredible. Was he always this hot? Maybe an 18-year-old can do something for me.' He turns to her and asks, "You need something else?" She hesitates momentarily before responding, "You and your number." Jun stares at her for a moment, confused. "My number?"

"Yes. As long as you don't mind, of course," she says with a slight blush. Jun grabs her phone and starts typing in his number. "I don't mind at all," he shrugs. He thinks to himself as he types, 'Guess the hospital wants her to send me my test results later?'

A small time skip brought to you by Junwoo and the nurse, saying:

ド---------------ラ----------------"Doragon"---------------ゴ----------------ン

A time skip ended with Jun heading back to his apartment.

The next morning, Ji-Hyun was putting on her shoes in her school uniform and her white backpack on her back in front of the front door. She turned her head and shouted, "Jun, are you ready to go?"

The door to his room opened, and Jun walked out in a white shirt and sweatpants with disheveled hair, scratching his stomach as he yawned. "Morning, Ji. You going to school?" Ji looked at her brother, shocked. "Yes! We both are!" Ji groans, exasperated.