𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐉𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝟏𝟐

𝐀𝐬 Me and five was standing outside of the building Luther lived in waiting for Vanya to come out I was kept looking down at my neck remembering the necklace Diego got me that I always used to wear

𝐀𝐬 Me and five was standing outside of the building Luther lived in waiting for Vanya to come out I was kept looking down at my neck remembering the necklace Diego got me that I always used to wear. "Hey, you okay?" I heard five ask me as I looked up at him straddled.

"What?" I ask him with my eyebrows furrowed as he sighed walking up to me, "I asked if you were okay, you hardly said a word since we've been here, what's up?" Five said to me as I sighed closing my eyes taking a deep breath before opening my eyes looking at him. "I guess a part of me misses Diego, like I mean yeah I know he was being a real dickwad but like we always made it work every time we broke up and got back together." I told five sighing as five looked towards me sighing.

"Look, maybe it was finally time for you guys to break up for good so you can find people you'll be happy with and if Diego sees that he will be happy with Lila than so be it, you just have to find someone that you'll be happy with and who treats you well." Five told me as I smiled at him, "Thanks, I really needed that and maybe I can find someone who treats me well and who I'm happy with." I said to him as we look at each other for a before seeing Vanya storm out of the building.

As me and five walk up towards her. "Well, that clearly went well. You ready to go?" Five asked Vanya as she just walked past us, "I'm going back to the farm." Vanya said to five as we follow behind Vanya. "Hey. Unacceptable, Vanya. Remember, we need to stick together." Five told Vanya as she stopped in front of her car turning towards five.

"Oh, why, so I don't end the world again?" Vanya asked five as I scoffed looking toward the building Luther was staying in, "That big ape just don't know how to shut his mouth." I muttered to myself shaking my head. "Were you even gonna tell me?" Vanya said opening her car door before looking at five. "You know what? In my defense, no. All right? And can you blame me? When you... you get angry, shit blows up." Five told her as I walked up a little closer to Vanya.

"Great. Are there any other family secrets you failed to mention?" Vanya said to five as I sighed grabbing ahold of her arm, "Vanya, it's not his fault that he didn't tell you, I mean you almost killed Allison and ended the universe." I said to her as she snatches her arm out of my hold getting into her car. "What would you know, you're not even apart of this family!" Vanya yelled at me as I scoffed at her.

"A boatload, Vanya, which I don't have the luxury of sharing them with the—and. Hey! Don't talk to her like that and she is apart of this family especially if she's carrying out dumb brother's child." Five yelled out at her as she got into her car closing the door as five sighed knocking on her car window as she rolls it down.

"The clock is ticking on doomsday. Just tell me when I need you, you'll be ready." Five said to her as she turned toward five while I was standing a bit away from them with my arms folded across my chest. "I can't help you, Five. I don't even know who I am." Vanya said to five as she starts her engine in her car.

"You're our sister. And a member of the Umbrella Academy. Like it or not, that's who you are." Five told her as she turns toward him as I sighed looking down at my feet, "Look, that's who I was, okay? New timeline, new me." Vanya said to five driving off away from five. "No, that's not how it work—" Five said to her sighing as he looks towards the wall seeing Luther looking out an hole that was in the wall holding up his middle finger at five.