𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐉𝐎𝐁

𝐀𝐬 I was standing in the kitchen eating some toast as I jump hearing an alarm buzzing

𝐀𝐬 I was standing in the kitchen eating some toast as I jump hearing an alarm buzzing. "Hey, we got one. Hey one of those machines you asked for is going crazy." Elliott said to as I walked into the living room where he was leaving my bowl of cereal on the counter.

"Which one?" Five asked him as he came up behind Elliott while I was standing next to five, "It's the, uh, atmospheric radar." Elliott said to him as him and five look at the machine, "Good." Five said to himself as I looked at the machine in confusion. "I don't get it. What are you tracking? A hurricane? A storm front?" Elliott asked five as I leaned against a shelf.

"Sound waves." Five said as I looked over at him, "Vanya?" I asked him as he looked at me nodded his head as I walked up to him taking his hand as he spatial jumps us out of Elliott's place.

As me and five was walking through a corn field, he kept tripping while I was just walking perfectly fine as we were walking we came to an opening as five had tripped coming through it while he holds the leaves of corn away from me so I can walk through, "Thank you, but why did you bring me with you again?" I ask five as we stand in the middle of the opening we were at.

"Because I know you wouldn't want to be stuck with Diego and Lila, mostly Diego." Five told me as I sighed looking around, "Yeah, you're right." I say to him as five looks around as well before walking up to some stock of corn moving it to reveal Vanya. "Hi, Vanya." Five said to her smiling as I walked up behind him waving at her.

"Who are you?" She said to us as me and five looked at each other then back to Vanya as we watched her stand up, "I'm your brother. And this is Amelia our brother's ex girlfriend." Five said to her as she looked even more confused "I have a brother?" Vanya said to him confused as I looked at her in concern.

"Look, you can either stay here and wait for the IKEA mafia to come back to kill you, or you can come with me." Five said to her as he took ahold of my hand as we started walking as I sighed looking down at our hands before moving my hand out of his hold *nope it is weird for me to hold hands with my ex boyfriend's brother* I thought to myself as I sighed walking next to five.

"Wh... Why are they trying to kill me?" Vanya said following after me and five as we make our way through the corn field. "Cause you're not supposed to be here, Vanya." Five told her as I moved some of the corn out of my way almost falling before five catches me by my arm as we continue to walk through the corn field.

"In Dallas?" Vanya asked five as five looked at her before looking back in front of him. "No. Here, in 1963." Five told her as we finally made it to the middle of the corn field as five looked back at Vanya. "Holy shit." She said looking at the huge whole in the middle of the corn field. "Yeah, pretty wild, right?" Five said to her as I continue to stare at the whole. "Damn." I said to myself following after five.