𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃

AS I fell out of the vortex and on to my side i grunts before looking around

AS I fell out of the vortex and on to my side i grunts before looking around. "What the hell." I said looking up as i see a bunch of old time cars and people dressed in dresses I never seen people wear before.

"Shit." I said reaching into my backpocket looking at the pregnancy test I took seeing it wasn't broken and it still said positive. "Ok I really need to figure out where the hell am I." I said standing as I looks around walking onto the sidewalk.

As I was walking I kept getting the feeling that someone was following me as I looked back i saw a bunch of white men following me smirking. "Shit!" I mutters as I sped up my walking "Hey! What's a pretty black thing like you doing all alone." A man say to me coming around the corner I was finna turn into.

"Look I'm just trying to find my way home." I lied as the men looked at each other before they pick me up by my legs running down the street with me. "Let me go!" I yelled out to the men's as I struggles through their grip before I bits the man who was carrying me in his shoulder as he yells out in pain dropping me as I land on my butt with a grunt.

"You bitch!" The man said as he throws a punch at me as i hear a familiar sound as i look up moving my arms away from my face seeing that it was five "I advise you not to touch her." Five said to the man as he lets go of the man's fist while the man looks at him then at his friends smirking.

As he threw a punch at five, five grabbed his fist twisting it before twisting his arm around making the man scream out in pain as five pushes him away. "Leave before I kill you all." Five said to the man and his friends as they all run away. As five turned toward me offering me his hand. "You okay." He asked me as he pulls me up off the ground.

"Yeah I'm fine thanks, but where the hell are we?" I asked him as he sighs "Dallas 1936." He tells me as I sigh shaking my head. "Fuck." I say sighing as I rub my hands through my hair as Five takes something out of his blazer pocket.

"What's that?" I asks him as he looks up at me handing me what he had as I opened it seeing Diego's face imprinted on it and information on what happened. "What the hell Diego." I say shaking my head handing the paper back to him. "And I know exactly where he's at, come on." Five said to me grabbing my arm spatial jumping us to where Diego was.

As me and five was sitting down next to each other waiting on Diego to walk into the room we were in as he walks in looking at five "Five." Diego says to him as I sigh looking down at my fingers. "Hey, Diego." Five says to him as Diego sits down in the chair as Amelia smirks at him.

"You look good in white, my love." Amelia said to Diego smirking as he looks at her. "Your not looking to bad yourself. Beautiful." Diego says to Amelia as she smiles at him before looking back down at her hands.

"About time you showed up." Diego says to Five as I look around the room we were in before moving my attention to the boys in front of me. "How'd you know I'd be back?" Five asked Diego as they both lean closer to each other while I sit back in my chair.