𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑

𝐀𝐬 I was staring at my mom in shock I tried to avoid Fives eyes as I stepped back a little bit to think while five was still stepping on Lila's neck, "You've got a good nose

𝐀𝐬 I was staring at my mom in shock I tried to avoid Fives eyes as I stepped back a little bit to think while five was still stepping on Lila's neck, "You've got a good nose." The handler says to five as I slid down the wall that was behind me sighing, "You know, planting her in a psych ward, taking advantage of my simpleton brother, that was smart." Five said to her as I stood up wiping my clothes off.

"I'm gonna go five." I said to him as he looked over at me with a glare before his facial expression turns to a more softer one, "Just... wait outside for me okay." He said to me as I nodded already knowing what he wanted to talk about.

As I was standing outside the warehouse as I see five walking out before walking past me as I rush to catch up with him, "Five wait, look I'm sorr-" I try to say before five stops in his tracks sighing before turning towards me, "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked me as I looked at him confused, "What?" I said to him as he sighed running his hand through his hair.

"Why didn't you fucking tell me that your mother was the handler? Huh! Why!" Five yelled out to me as I looked at him with a sad expression, "You could have told me back when we're in 2019 or when I told you I used to work at the damn commission!" Five yelled out to me again as I sighed, "I didn't tell you because I was scared, I was scared that you wouldn't trust me anymore." I told five as I felt a tear drop down my face.

"Yeah well, that's broken." Five said to me as he started walking away as I sniffled *fuck it.* I thought to myself as I sighed, "I also didn't tell you because I'm in love with you!" I yelled out to five as stopped in his tracks turning towards me, "I-I'm in love with you five and I've always have been the day you started treating me better than Diego." I said to him as he walked up to me sighing.

"I'm in love with you too Amelia... but you know we can't be together right now because of Diego and plus we don't have time for it." Five told me as I nodded my head wiping my tears away, "r-right it's not the time and also Diego would be pissed." I said to him as he sighed looking the other way before taking a hold of my hand as he smiled up at me as I smiled at him back.

"But we can continue to just do what we've always did and try not to make it obvious that we're in love with each other." Five told me as I chuckled at him shaking my head, "Yeah we can." I said to five as we started walking away from the warehouse.

As me and five was standing in front of a building as he looked down at the letter his dad sent him before looking at the building as me and five walked in the building we started walking upstairs to elevator as he pressed the button before the elevator dings opening as we walked inside the elevator hand in hand.

As five looked at the floors before pressing one of them sighing as I looked at him squeezing his hand with a small smile as he gave me a small smile back before the door starts closing as I hand stops it, "Wait up." Diego said to us as me and five let go of our hands as I clear my throat. "Hold it." Allison said as she walked into the elevator while Klaus and Vanya stepped inside the elevator as well.