♡Introduction♡

Two souls, once strangers, now entwinedFate brought them close, hearts and minds alignedTheir paths collided, a love so trueDestined to be, forever shining through(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

Fate brought them close, hearts and minds aligned
Their paths collided, a love so true
Destined to be, forever shining through
(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

...................................................................................................

"Step into the enchanting world of Mahavardha and Anargha, where secrets whisper through palace corridors, and forbidden love threatens to upend the throne...

In this captivating tale of royalty, magic, and mystery, one young woman's fate will entwine with the destiny of a kingdom.

Will ancient traditions prevail, or will love and courage forge a new path?

Dive into the intrigue, romance, and adventure that awaits..."
- Zeya🌜

Shivani

"My heart betrays me, longing for the one who's sworn to destroy my kingdom."
-Shivani

she moves with the grace of a goddess, her very presence a blessing to those around her

Age:21
Long hair
Blue eyes
Dancer
Singer
Plays rudraveena
Crown Queen

country:Mahavardha
King: Indrajit
Queen: Aditi
Son: Jayendra, His wife: Aswini,
Their children: Akash and Avni.
Daughter: Shivani

Mahavardha is a land of breathtaking beauty, renowned for its wisdom, art, and culture. Its capital city is a marvel of engineering, with towering spires and grand palaces, and its people are known for their kindness, hospitality, and love of knowledge.

Dhruv

"My love for you is stronger than any curse, any teat, any obstacle - I will fight to the end to be with you."
-Dhruv

"Dangerously handsome and handsomely dangerous"

Age:26
Great warrior
His father's favourite son.
Brown eyes.
Not interested in love.
Dream boy of girl in their country.
Crown prince

Dhruv, the youngest and third son of Anarghesh, was man of unparalleled handsome features and immense physical strength. His chiseled jawline, piercing eyes, and broad shoulders made him a formidable presence, commanding respect from all who laid eyes on him. Despite his impressive physique, Dhruv's mind was equally sharp, and he was known for his strategic thinking and cunning nature.

Though he was the youngest son, Dhruv was chosen by his father as the next king of Anargha, a decision that surprised many but was unwaveringly supported by Anarghesh. However, not everyone was pleased with this decision. Anirudh, Dhruv's elder brother, harbored a secret resentment towards Dhruv, feeling that he was more deserving of the throne. Though he didn't show his true feelings, Anirudh waited for an opportunity to overthrow Dhruv and claim the throne for himself.

Country: Anargha
King: Adharva
Queen: Ameya
1st son: Anirudh
Wife:Ghata
2nd son: Dheerav
3rd son: Dhruv

In stark contrast, Anargha is a dark and foreboding land, ruled by the iron fist of the devil king Adharva. Its capital city is a fortress of black stone, surrounded by a moat of fire, and its people live in terror of their ruler, who delights in their suffering. Anargha is a haven for dark magic and evil creatures, and its borders are guarded by fearsome warriors.

Their second brother, Dheerav, was an artist, kind and gentle, with no interest in the affairs of the kingdom. Anarghesh was disappointed in Dheerav's lack of ambition and saw him as a waste of potential. He often ignored Dheerav, focusing instead on Dhruv and Anirudh, whom he saw as tools to further his conquests.

Anarghesh used his sons as pawns in his game of power, manipulating them to achieve his goals. Dhruv, though loyal and dedicated, was unaware of the true extent of his father's plans. He believed that he was fighting for the good of the kingdom, but in reality, he was merely a tool for Anarghesh's ambition.

This is my first story.If you find any mistakes you can comment it.Also Plz forgive me for my mistakes. And support me. I will try to improve this story.Plz vote and comment. Plz support me.

This story may boring at first but trust me ,it's a magical love story of sacrifice and you will definitely gonna love it.

https://www.instagram.com/_zey_a_?igsh=NnZsMDNrN3p1d201