♡Losing You♡

Losing you is like the sun setting coldA darkness falls, my heart grows oldIn your absence, I search for the lightBut without you, everything feels like night(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

A darkness falls, my heart grows old
In your absence, I search for the light
But without you, everything feels like night
(⁠。⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠。⁠)

......................................................................

Show your love and support - vote and comment to help this story come alive

Shivani and her maids were returning to the palace after visiting Lord Shiva's temple when a small boy approached them.

Boy: Rajkumari, take this.
(He hands Shivani a letter.)

Shivani: Who gave you this?

Boy: That bhayya.
(He points into the crowd and takes off running.)

Shivani: (She runs after him, but can't catch up.) Wait! Come back!

(Shivani searches the crowd, but the boy is nowhere to be found. She returns to her maids, puzzled and concerned.)

Varnika: Again that stalker?

Shivani:  Hah.

Soundarya: Rajkumari, give me that letter, I'll read it.

Shivani: Don't read it here. Come... (She gestures for Soundarya to follow her to a more private area.)

Soundarya:  What's going on, Rajkumari? Who is this mysterious person sending you letters?

Shivani:  Let's go to my chambers.

[They settled into the seats in Shivani's chamber, and Soundarya started reading]

My beloved Princess Shivani,

I write to you again, my heart aflame with passion and longing. I am consumed by thoughts of you, and my desire to be with you grows stronger each day.

They say I am a madman, a stalker, a pestilence upon your royal court. But I say, I am a man driven by love. And love knows no bounds, no reason, no shame.

You may think yourself safe, hidden behind castle walls and married to another. But I assure you, my princess, I will find you. I will claim you as my own.

You may try to hide, but I will seek you out. I will follow every whisper, every hint, every shadow that leads me to your side.

Come, my love, do not play coy. If you are so eager to find me, then try. For I will not rest until I have found you, until I have made you mine.

Yours, forevermore..

Shivani took the letter from Soundarya and burned it in anger.

Shivani:How dare he send me such letters! What does he think he is? Bastard! I am the princess, the future queen of this country. I am the daughter of a mighty and powerful legacy. I am the wife of a powerful warrior. And yet, he has no idea who I truly am.