Episode - 9

"Don't steal Taehyung's share of food like that, Kookie."

All the people present in the field are sitting under the shade of trees and eating lunch. It's already afternoon and there's still half of work left. Yoongi is scolding Jungkook for stealing a piece of meat from Taehyung's plate and eating it.

Yoongi continues, "He has also worked very hard and needs more energy, you know."

A bright smile appears on Taehyung's face as he looks at both while eating.

"Are you also tired, hyung?" Jungkook asks.

"No. I'm good."

Then the younger quickly picks up two pieces of meat from Yoongi's plate and puts it in his mouth.

Jungkook chuckles while chewing, "Then you don't need more energy so I'll help you to finish your food."

Where Yoongi is looking at him with the mixed expression: surprised and annoyed, Taehyung is trying to suppress his laugh.

Yoongi, with the forced smile, says, "If you were not Mrs. Jeon's son, I would have hung you upside down on a tree and asked all the children in the village to hit you like punching bag."

Hearing this, everyone there starts laughing.

Mr. Kang chuckles at Yoongi and asks, "Why Yoongi? You used to love Jungkook very much earlier. Now what happened?"

"Earlier, he was an innocent child, and now he has become a spoiled horse." Yoongi says while eating his meal.

Jungkook smiles, "Whatever it is, I am your beloved brother. And....." looks at Yoongi's lips, "right now you are looking spoiled." then wipes away the sauce on the corner of Yoongi’s lips.

Seeing this, suddenly Taehyung's smile turns expressionless.

Mrs. Park adores this moment, "Ommoo... So sweet Kookie-ah. You are just treating him like your younger brother."

Mr. Ha shakes his head and says, "Thankfully, he cleaned the sauce on Yoongi's mouth with his hands, otherwise in childhood he used to clean it with his tongue."

Mrs. Kang smiles and adds , "I also remembered how Kookie used to eat food from Yoongi's plate only and then sleep in his lap."

"I can still do the same thing if you guys want." Jungkook says laughing.

Yoongi hits Jungkook's arm annoyingly, "Pay attention to your plate." then turns head to the others, "and you guys, don't remind him of old things again and again. He starts dancing on my head."

Everyone starts laughing again at Yoongi's words, except Taehyung.

xxx

After a whole day of hard work and dedication, finally 70% of the farm work is completed. Now it is 6 o'clock in the evening and everyone gets ready to go home.

"Where is Bunny, Taetae?" Yoongi asks while tying his shoelaces.

Taehyung shakes his head, "I don't know... hyung. He told me that..... he was coming in 5 minutes but..... didn't tell me where he was going."

After looking around, Yoongi says, "Let's go. Bunny is busy with someone there." then points to where Jungkook is talking to a girl while laughing.

"Who's.... she, hyung?" Asks Taehyung confusingly looking at both.

"She's Ha-rin. Mr. and Mrs. Park's daughter."

"Ohh...."

When Taehyung looks away from both of them, he notices that Yoongi has gone a little ahead, so Taehyung also starts running and walking with him.