Episode - 14

"He is definitely not okay."

It's around 10 in the morning and Yoongi is sitting next to Jungkook because the younger has fever and Mrs. Jeon has to go to an important meeting of the village. So she has given the responsibility of taking care of Jungkook for half a day to Yoongi.

"Who's not..... uhhuu... okay hyung?" Asks Jungkook with a heavy long breath.

Yoongi shakes his head, "Taehyung. I noticed that he has been ignoring me since morning. And without talking to me, he went with Mrs. Jeon too."

Jungkook, who is lying on the bed, says while thinking, "Did you.... scold him for something? Uhuu.. uhhuu."

"No.."

"Did he make... uhhu... any mistakes?"

"I don't think so."

"Did...you make any mistakes?"

Yoongi gets annoyed, "Why would I make any mistake?" then frowns his eyebrows at Jungkook, "And how can you speak this much even in such an ill condition? Sleep quietly."

"I can't sleep." Jungkook pouts, "Put me to sleep like you used to. While cuddling."

Yoongi sighs, "You are not a kid anymore, Bunny."

Linking his hand with Yoongi's hand, Jungkook says, "But I am still a little kid for you hyung." then smiles, "Please~."

Seeing Jungkook's bunny smile, Yoongi melts and lies down next to Jungkook, which makes the younger very happy.

The elder cuddles Jungkook on the side of his head and the younger clings to his hyung's waist, burying his face in Yoongi's chest.

"It feels so good. I missed it all so much." Jungkook adds, "I missed Mom and YOU. Our old days."

Yoongi takes a deep breath, "You've missed a lot, Bunny." then smiles, "Still I am glad that you are back. But........"

"But what, hyung?"

"You have changed a lot." The elder rolls his eyes, "I mean, you didn't do this much trouble earlier. But now.... you look like the king of mischief. Who taught you to do all this?"

Jungkook giggles and looks at Yoongi, "Now that I have grown up, it's obvious that my mischief will also increase."

"What did you say?" Yoongi twists Jungkook's ears while scolding.

"Oouu.... chh.. ooww... hyu... ng.. please.." Jungkook groans in pain, "I am.. sick, you remem...ber?"

Realising Jungkook's ear, Yoongi says, "If you don't want to get beaten by me, then sleep quietly now."

Jungkook smiles, "Okay." then hides his face on Yoongi's chest again, "Then pat my head so that I go to sleep."

"Fine." Sighing, Yoongi starts patting Jungkook's head lovingly.

xxx

"Mmm~ Gi......." Jungkook rubs his hands next to him, keeping his eyes closed, hoping that Yoongi is with him, but when he realizes that the place is empty, he opens his eyes and gets up from the bed.

With a pouty face, Jungkook says, "Where is Gi?"

But when he feels the aroma of food on his nose, he understands and runs to the kitchen.

"Gi hyung...." Jungkook asks as he enters the kitchen, "What are you cooking?"

Yoongi, who is really cooking, says, "Ohh you are up already? It's guksu jangguk and fried sauce chicken."

Jungkook gets amazed and leans towards Yoongi, "Wow~. Feed me a piece to taste."

"You are not going to change your habits, right?" Shaking heads, Yoongi picks a piece of chicken with his fingers and moves it towards the younger's mouth, "Eat it."

This was the opportunity Jungkook needed. Then what? He put the chicken piece along with Yoongi's fingers into his mouth and licks his sauce coated fingers with pleasure. Yoongi is extremely surprised to see and feel Jungkook's warm tongue on his fingers. But he quickly pulls his hand back.

"W-Why?" Yoongi starts stuttering in nervousness, "What are y-you doing?"

Jungkook smirks, "You are the one who offered me to eat." then licks his bottom lips, "But it's really tasty, hyung."

"WHAT?" Yoongi yells in embarrassment.

"Fried chicken hyung." Jungkook flashes his bunny smile.

Yoongi turns to continue his cooking, "G-Go back to...... your room. I am coming with the dishes there."

"Okay... Gi hyung."

Saying this, Jungkook starts going towards his room smilingly, after which Yoongi breathes a sigh of relief.

"Both of them are behaving strangely today."

xxx

"I don't understand what Taehyung is doing in that meeting? He might not be able to understand anything there."

It's 4 pm but Mrs. Jeon and Taehyung don't come back home. So Yoongi goes out for a walk with Jungkook so that the younger feels better.

Yoongi is so busy talking that he doesn't even notice that Jungkook, who is walking with him, plucks a small flower nearby.

But the elder continues talking, "What has happened to him? He was fine till last night." Then turns his head towards Jungkook, "And..... what are you doing now?"

He sees that the younger is doing something with that small flower.

Jungkook sighs, "You have been saying the same thing for the last 20 minutes, hyung." Starts mimicking Yoongi's action, "Taehyung hyung this, Taehyung hyung that. So what do I do?"

"Ahh... I am..... sorr"

"Can you forget about Taehyung hyung for a while and focus on Yoonkook now?" The younger interrupts with his big doe eyes.

"Yoonkook?" Yoongi gets confused again, "Who's this?"

Jungkook smiles, "Yoongi's Yoon and Jungkook's Kook. All couples use hashtags like this, adding each other's name."

Yoongi, with a disbelief face, says, "But we are not a couple."

Jungkook chuckles, "Yes. We are not....... YET."

Yoongi sighs again as he sees Jungkook laughing, "You are unbelievable, you know. You have learned a lot of strange things from your city."

But as soon as Yoongi starts moving forward, Jungkook quickly grabs his left hand.

"What happened now, bunny?" Yoongi asks confusingly.

Now Jungkook puts the natural ring made from that plucked flower on Yoongi's ring finger.

"This is for you, hyung." Flashing his bunny smile again the younger continues, "This means that no one can take you away from me. It's a Yoonkook thing, okay."

Saying this, Jungkook then starts moving forward chuckling, which makes Yoongi even more confused.

"W... WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Yoongi yells at Jungkook who is intentionally running away to avoid the elder now, "COME HERE YOU LITTLE BRAT."

.
.
.
.
.

Yoonkook lovers..... Attendance please. 😅😅

If you like this episode then vote and share your thoughts.
See you again soon.