Chapter -1

No one's POV

(Seattle,Washington, Usa) 7:30 am

“The surgery is successful” a man who is also the surgeon in his early thirties said with a soft smile on his face to the man who broke into tears of happiness.

“Thank you , thank you so much for saving her” the man whispered slowly as his voice become hoarse due to crying for long time “You can go and see her now , we will soon shift her to the normal ward” the surgeon said to him.

The man started walking towards the operation theatre but stopped at the door and turned to call the surgeon who is now walking away “Dr.Ishan” he called him.

You didn't saved only one life but you saved my life too” the man said and opened the door and closed it in few seconds, while ishan just looked down with a small smile on his face.

He turned around and continued his walk to his cabin and without his knowledge a single tear rolled down from his eye as the words of the man made ishan remember him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Punjab, India) 8:00 pm

No one's POV

“Is the vice captain of indian team shubman gill dating model tar-” the said person who is mentioned in the news immediately changed the channel into some American show.

Is it true shubman?” his mom asked him with a small hope in her eyes “no mom I am not dating anyone” he said and took his phone to check his messages.

“So, you are not dating anyone?” his father asked him “Dad , I clearly mentioned that I am not dating anyone” shubman said and stand upto leave the living room.

So, shall we look for marriage proposals?” his mom asked him with a smile on her which soon faltered listening to his answer “I am not yet ready mom” he said walking to the stairs“this is your answer from the last five years,tell us the actual reason shubman” his dad said but he just walked to the stairs.

He slowly went to his room and closed the door with a soft thud , he walked to the bed and lay on it and buried his face in the pillow .

Because I still love him” he whispered to no one and let his tears his soak the pillow.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

End of chapter 1.

Hope you guys will like it. Good night to all ♥️