Chapter -6

Shubman's POV (23rd December,2018)(9:20 am , Mumbai,India)

Abhi it's been fifteen minutes, you idiot jaldi aao” I texted him and kept my phone aside after few more minutes I take my phone to text him again.

I was about to text him when I saw abhi knocking on the car window , I unlocked the car door for him and he immediately get into the car.

seatbelt idiot” I said to him and started the car “so where are we going?” I asked him while he gave me a smile that's kinda weird why are you smiling like a cat?” I asked him and continued to drive.

“we are going to Brew breeze” he said being excited “brew breeze?” I asked him being confused as I never heard that name “it's a cafe Bhai and I will tell you the adress you dont need to be worried about that” he said.

why are we going there?” I asked him after he told about the adress which is very far from his college “are we trying something new?” I asked him “kinda and we are gonna meet someone and you are talking about that person alot lately ” he said with a smirk on his face.

me??” I asked him confusingly “yeah alot like almost from seven months” abhi said like he is giving me some clue to guess the person “just tell me who is that person abhi?” I asked him while my mind thought about someone ‘is it ishan? No way he is not in Mumbai? What if-’ I just dismissed the thought and waited for abhi to say something about that person

I take a look at him only to see him texting someone with a wide smile on his face “we are here” I announced and parked the car a side and took my mask along with my cap.

perfect! , he is also here let's go” he said while unlocked the car doors 'he?! What if it's ishan?' I thought in my mind while abhi excitedly went out of the car.

We were about to enter the cafe when suddenly abhi said something that made my head turn around in fraction of seconds “Ishan bhai!”.

(Ishan's outfit)

Ishan?! What is he doing here? He is in Mihan right?' I thought in my mind while abhi dragged me inside the cafe while ishan entered after us.

Abhi , you didn't tell me that you will bring your friend?” Ishan asked abhi and his voice made me snap out of my thoughts, I slowly turn to right side where ishan is sitting on a chair.

Oh Ishu Bhai it's shubman Bhaiya” Abhi said with a wide smile , while Ishan looked at me with shock written on his face , while I stare at his beautiful face.