Chapter-9

No one's POV (26th, December , 2018)(3:50 am)

Ishan let out a sigh listening to his brother words sorry instructions “and you should not accept-” Siddhansh got cut off by ishan's words “bhaiya I know every instruction of yours and I will for sure follow them all hmm just relax you already have a lot of work” he said squeezing his elder brother in his arms.

I am going to the restroom” Ishan said while siddhansh nodded his head and took out his phone scrolling through the mails , ishan walked to the washrooms in the airport.

After finishing his business he unlocked the cubicle door and walked to the washbasin to wash his hands , he heard the noise of foot steps , after washing his hands he grabbed the tissue drying his hands he slightly bended his head to throw the used tissue into the dustbin.

He lifted his head and look into the mirror to check his face once, but he felt his breath stop as he looked at the person standing a few metres behind him.

Shubman” ishan said and turned around, only to get engulfed in a tight by that person, while shubman let out a satisfying sigh as he wrapped his arms around ishan's waist, tightly pulling him closer to himself.

Shubman's POV

Why?” he asked me as he wrapped his arms around my neck “I don't know” I said pulling him more closer to myself not knowing that we are already so close that not even air can pass through us .

Shub I already told you not to be nervous and have a good sleep he said as he caressed my hair softly “I am not nervous baby it's just I am kinda feeling something inside me” I said as I slightly loosened the hug to look at his face.

My hands are still around his waist while he looked at me with his doe eyes trying to understand what is going inside me “what is that feeling?” he asked me while looking into my eyes.

maybe it's something regarding you...” I said and looked at my watch to see the time “it's already 4:10 you should leave” I said kissing his forehead softly “My flight is delayed it's at 5:00 am” he said and after few seconds he spoke again “shub... please tell me I want to know” he said while I looked into his eyes which are slightly teary.

why?” I asked him kissing his fingers “I wanna know if you are feeling the same” he said while pulling me closer to himself making our foreheads touch.

I wanna know if you are feeling the same feeling which I am feeling....I want to know if you ” he stopped himself from talking while I caressed his waist knowing he is feeling overwhelming emotions.

“I couldn't understand why people fell in love so fast , but then I met you and I fell for you , I love you Ishan I love you so much that I want to drown in your love that I never want to reach the shore” I said letting out a breath feeling the suffocation going away slowly.

I fell in love with you, I don't know how , I don't know why , I just did” he said while a tears started falling from his eyes “why are you crying baby?” I said grabbing his face and wiping the tears softly.

It's just I am feeling so many emotions at the same time and I can't shub it's too much for me ” he said while I hold his chin lifting his face, I stared into his eyes which are slightly red due to his crying.

Don't cry it makes my heart bleed”  I whispered and kissed on his eyes “I know this is too much to handle baby it's okay we will take it slowly, I am with you in everything in every step I will be with you baby” I said kissing his forehead.

I think we should leave, bhaiya must be waiting” he said pulling out of the hug while placing a soft kiss on my cheek and gave me a smile which made me smile.

baby , I forget to ask you something” I said while walking towards the entrance while he gave me a nod to continue “so we are boyfriends now?” I asked him with a excited smile on my face while he stopped at the entrance.

He looked at me with a are you serious look while I looked at him lifting my eyebrows “what? Don't give me that look we literally proposed here so what's wrong in asking you to be mine” I said while a smile appeared on my face while looking at him being all blushy because of me.

Okay okay so Ishan Kishan will you be my boyfriend?” I asked him while holding his hands in mine “Do I have a option?” he asked me with a playful face while I gave him a fake hurtful look “yeah you have....yes or yes ” I said to him with a smirk on my face.

Oh then it's....yes and yes” he said and ran away from the washroom area while I tried to catch him but this shorty of mine is too fast in running that he ran to his brother and hug him from back while giving me a flying kiss , after few minutes a announcement is made regarding the boarding of Mihan flight passengers.

Ishan waved at his brother and gave me  a flying kiss secretly which made me chuckle at his cuteness, after his departure, I tried to look at his brother but he immediately left after ishan's departure maybe he have important work  to do I thought and I walked towards my bike and sat on it after wearing my helmet I started the bike.

(Shubman's bike and his outfit)

I LOVE YOU ISHAN KISHAN ” I said softly as I saw the flight in the air few tears left my eyes while a soft smile appeared on my face and I continued driving towards my house.

After entering my room , I removed my hoodie after that I set an alarm for 9:00 am and kept my phone on the side table and jumped on the bed ‘How lucky am I to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard’ I thought and the tiredness slowly taken over me and I slept in few minutes thinking about my love.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

End of chapter -9.

Hope you guys liked it ♥️.

Finally they proposed to eachother!! 😁,next update will be on 6th October or 7th October.