Star-Crossed Lovers Contin....

Diamond Pov

I roll over in bed opening my eyes. Anthony's spot next to be is vacant and he's no where in sight. I get up from the bed throwing my hair up into a messy bun. I grin sheepishly looking in the direction of the door when I hear water smacking the shower wall. I bounce on my toes running from the room to the bathroom door that's slightly ajar. As soon as I get there the water stops. I push the door open and Anthony is standing there naked and dripping. I bite my lip watching the water drip down the tip of his dick. He looks up at me smiling before wrapping the towel around his waist.

"Hey," I say softly leaning against the door frame. 

"Hey," he says pulling me to him. I tilt my head up just in time to meet his lips. He backs me into the sink, lifting me to sit on it.

"Thanks for taking care of me last night," Anthony says after breaking the kiss.

"Of course baby. I could tell you had a stressful day," I run a finger up and down his chest. 

"Yeah..something like that," he grins rubbing my thighs. I look down at his dick print while tracing my finger over it. 

"Baby," I say looking up at him through my lashes. 

"Hmmm?" He looks up from my thighs.

"Can I have some dick?" I say removing his towel. I take my finger running it from his belly button down to the head of his dick. Anthony smiles licking his lips. 

" Please," I say wrapping my hand around it.

"Damn mama. As much as I would love to bend yo ass over right here..mhm. I have a meeting to get to and after that money to go collect. Fucking with your ass I wouldn't be able to make it to either," he says. I pout my lip at him letting go of his manhood. 

"But tonight when I get back I'm all yours," Anthony says kissing my lips again before leaving the bathroom. 

The smile on my face is quickly replaced with an eyeroll as soon as he's gone. By the time I start my own shower I hear the elevator ding. 

I sigh lowly after finishing my shower. I have waaayyy too much built up sexual tension from last night. Kendrick just does something to me...ugggggh! His lips....god those lips and that smile..jesus. I know its so wrong to want him the way I want him because of the circumstances, but I'm feigning...feigning real bad!

***********************************************************************************************

"Please..I need you inside me. I can't stop thinking about you," I say desperately. 

God himself must have been answered my prayers because here he stands before me hanging in all his glory. 

"What do you think about," he asks. 

"I think about your lips all over my skin. Your tongue devouring me. I think about your strong hands caressing me close. I think about being filled up with your dick. Having you take me in all ways. Fast then slow, hard and soft. I think about you beyond sex. I want to know you....all of you," I say moving my legs closer together feeling a little shy after expressing my true feelings. 

"Is that all you think about?" Kendrick says moving along the bed to hover over me. His length lays across my stomach. 

"What else is there to think about," I say breathlessly. 

Kendrick Pov

I smile at that staring down in to her desperate eyes. I kiss her lips tenderly before moving to the side of her.