🔥 Chapter 1 - Forest 🔥

Sonic pov

Today is a beautiful day. Just a few clouds. I'm thinking of going into the woods to find some fruit for dinner or maybe even some things to sell. You'd be surprised how many things people lose when they run from the woods.

My name is Sonic the Hedgehog. I live alone in a small cottage. In the middle of the monster forest. I'm not afraid, and you know why, because I'm the fastest being in the world. Someone can't catch up or overtake me. But sometimes I feel alone.

Okay enough about me back to the story.

Where did I end up? Oh, I already know. So...

I took my black cloak and put it around my shoulders.

I also took my pocket knife just in case. Just to be sure. I know I said I'm not afraid, but it's just security.

This forest is a forest of monsters. That's why it's called that anyway. Some monsters are evil, bloodthirsty. Or there are still good monsters. A good monster like me for example. There are not many blue hedgehogs and they go supersonic.

I came out of my little cozy cabin. I closed the door and went into the forest.

I was walking through the forest. I haven't encountered any monsters yet. Well, I wouldn't mind monsters.

A little further I found strawberries and raspberries.

I continued through the forest until the sun began to set.

I have to go back now. At night, evil monsters are most active.

I was about to run home when I suddenly heard a roar. I looked at the sky and something fell from it.

It was black.

I know I should run home. But curiosity got the better of me.

I went after it.

I walked about a few kilometers before I came across the crash marks.

I came across a broken tree. And he was pointing to a long depression stretching up the hill.

I followed the tracks.

I went up a small hill.

And down under the hill was...

To be continued (⁠^‿^⁠)