𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢

𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗬𝗔 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗘 𝗞𝗢𝗟𝗗 (𝗡𝗜𝗬)                    𝟮𝟮          📍𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗜𝗧, 𝗠𝗜

                    𝟮𝟮
          📍𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗜𝗧, 𝗠𝗜

DETROIT, MI
1:24 pm
Skilla's House
...

"Awww fuck daddy! Don't stop!" Taniya moaned out as her boyfriend fucked her ruthlessly.

As she promised, once they got home, which was around 12:30, they went as many round as Trevon wanted. Though she couldn't keep up with the specific number round they were on, she knew it'd been atleast an hour since they started fucking.

"Fuck ya shit so wet.." Skilla moaned, looking down at the mess her wet ass pussy made as he slid in and out of her.

"Awwnn fuck, I can't take it, daddy please!" She begged him, reaching back to grab his wrist. That didn't go to well, as he grabbed her arm and pinned it behind her, only using it as leverage to fuck her harder and faster.

She attempted to use her other hand but it ended in the same fate, now she had no way of running from him. He just stared at her and her body, getting more off to her reactions whether than the action of fucking her itself.

Her pussy definitely felt amazing wrapped so tightly around him, the warmth and wetness mixed together creating an incredible experience for him, but she he really liked was the fact that he could make his woman feel so good.

That's why he loved fucking her. She was so loud and expressive, it turned him on a lot.

"You like that shit, mama?" He leaned down, using one of his hands to choke her, pulling her head closer to his mouth so she could hear him whisper.

"YES! FUCK!"

"Yes what?"

"YES DADDY! PLEASE DONT STOP! FUCK!" She moaned out, tearing flowing down her face with her mouth hanging open.

She loved the feeling of him roughly fucking her, hitting her spot almost everytime he thrusted in and out.

It was such a euphoric feeling.

"You love me mama?"

"Mmm yes! Fuck I'm so close!" She bit her lip as her eyes rolled back while he pulled her hair.

"Say it. Say my name when you come for me mama. Cream all on ma shit."

"I LOVE YOU DADDY! FUCK! YES!" She screamed loudly, her cum flowing out of her, onto Skilla's dick, her thighs and down to the sheets.

"Keep yo fuckin mouth open." He grabbed her jaw aggressively, spitting in her mouth, making her moan as she swallowed it.

"Good girl. You did good as fuck for me mama." He praised her, pulling out of her slowly, which really was the best feeling, almost better than sex itself.

"No... don't pull out, fuck please, it feel so good." She moaned, trying to put it back in herself.

"Shh shh.. stop, I gotchu mama, you want me do it slow hmm?" He said, pushing him in slow and pulling out just as slow, continuing this pattern, he earned quiet but still pleasureful moans from her.

"Oh my god, yes.. mmm daddy.." She bit her lip, "Fuck.. you fuck me so good daddy, I love you." She said, starting to feel desperate for more she pushed her hips back against him.

"Damn ma.." He slapped her ass and she started picking up the pace until she was full blown throwing her ass back against him, practically fucking herself.

"AWWNN FUCK! FUCK!" She screamed, feeling herself squirt everywhere.

Her body trembled as more juices oozed their way out of her, and that was when Skilla knew she was done. He pulled out of her, tapping his dick on her clit, making a little more squirt come out before sucking on it, earning nothing but loud, tired, overstimulated moans.

"Fuck. You did so fucking good fa me, pretty." He kissed his girlfriend, who was drifting off to sleep.

"Cmon get up ma, we gotta shower."

-
-
-

It's ovulation week folks... yk what the means!

I just always give y'all sex scenes when I'm late on updates 😂😂

Update 2/2