N I N E T E E N

-Next Day (Saturday)-

I looked at myself in the mirror. I had on a burgundy dress that has some see through parts. I curled my hair and did my makeup. I walked out. "You look so sexy!" Said El and Soph as I passed by their room. I winked at them and blew them a kiss before laughing. I walked to Zayn's room, where all the guys were. I knocked. "Come in!" Said Liam and I did. Niall was fixing Zayn's suit. "Can I get a minute with Zayn? Please?" I asked and they respected it and walked out. Harry closed the door behind him. I walked over to Zayn, who was looking so damn good. I hugged him unexpectedly but he wrapped his arms around me. "You smell good." I said and felt his chest vibrate as he chuckled. "It's time.." He sighed. I looked up and pecked his lips. "Just thought I'd give you a last one.." I said. "Well if you're gonna do it, do it right." He said before kissing me. "Zayn! You're going to be late!" Yelled Lou and we separated. I gave him a weak smile as he walked out the door.

"Speak now or forever hold you peace." Said the priest. I'm going to burst. I'M GOING TO BURST. I knew I was going to say something so I stood up and walked towards the door. I reached down to open it when- "WAIT!" I heard a male yell. I turned to see the same guy Perrie was with here. Jared is his name. He was 'helping' Perrie with the wedding. "The baby Perrie's expecting, isn't Zayn's. It's mine." He said. My jaw dropped. "He's lying. Zayn, baby believe me." She said. "Perrie tell him the truth. Tell everyone here that it's my baby." Said Jared. "I'm sorry. It was just a one time thing. It didn't mean anything Zayn." Said Perrie leaning up to kiss him. He turned his head and looked at me. He looked at Perrie then ran towards me. He got ahold of my hand and we ran out. There was a taxi and we got in. We didn't say anything during the drive. We got to the house and quickly gathered our belongings.

"Where can we go? Somewhere no one will suspect we'd go?" He asked himself. "Rio De Janeiro. I have an isolated house right at the end of the forest. No one knows it's up there." He added. "Rio it is." I said as we got in the taxi. He tweeted the situation and turned his phone off. I texted my and family and the guys:

We're fine. We don't know when we'll be back, we just want to escape reality for a while. We'll be back soon! - Zayn & Eris

-9PM-

We finally arrived to the house. I honestly fell asleep the entire plane and car ride. We settled in and met up in the living room. "I'm stupid. I'm sorry I couldn't see what I really wanted. My head was off and I'm so fucking sorry. I'm such an asshole. I wasted my time-" I cut him off by getting on him, straddle position. "Shut up ad kiss me." I said grabbing his face with both my hands and kissing him. His hands went straight for my bum. From my lips, he went to my neck and found my sweet spot. I let out a light moan and he smirked. "Lets take this upstairs." I whispered in his ear. He stood up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

-Next Day (Sunday)-

I woke up with a smile on my face. Flashbacks of last night come to mind. Zayn really does know how to make a girl happy. I cuddled up next to him and kissed his jawline multiple times before he woke up. His eyes fluttered open and he smiled. "Kind of surprise we didn't break the bed." He smirked and I laughed. We laid in bed just looking at each other. "I love you. I really love you." He said. "I love you." I replied. "If anyone asks, you're my girl." He said. "Mr.Malik, you haven't asked correctly." I said. "Well Mrs. Future Malik, do you want to be fully mine?" He asked. "Yes. Only if you get me some aspirin or Xanax." I said. "You liked it rough though." He winked and I slapped his arm. "Pills, now." I said and he chuckled before walking out. I decided to take this time to change. I looked out the window. The beach is literally 20 feet away from the house. I walked down after taking my pills and we both started on breakfast. "I think I'm going to call everyone." I said taking a seat on one of the counter seats. I dialed Liam's number and put it on speaker.

"Hello Eris? You okay?" He asked worried. "Yeah. Can you put me on speaker and get the boys and girls?" I asked and he gathered them. "Where are you?" "Are you okay?" "Is Zayn there with you?" They asked at once. "Chill." I laughed. "I'm okay. Yeah Zayn's with me. Say hi Zayn." I said. "Hey guys." He said. "We're out. We want to be alone for a while." I said. "I'm just glad you guys are okay." Said Lou. "So what's going on with you two?" Asked Eleanor. "Let's just leave it as, I was blind before but now I see." Said Zayn. "AWWW! I TOLD YOU THEY WOULD END UP TOGTHER ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!" I heard Louis say in the background and I laughed. "Okay, well guys. We'll call you later. I have to call our families." I said and they were fine with it. After a LONG explanation, we finally got to eating.

"There's a waterfall about a mile up. We can walk up and go swimming." I said. "Ha ha very funny." He said. "Oh I totally forgot. Oops." I said. "Let's go hike up there and get in just till it hits our waists." I suggested. "Okay." He agreed. And that's what we did after we changed. Hiked up to the waterfall with my camera and took pictures. "I'll be right back." I said running away. I ran up to the top of the waterfall. Zayn yelled at me saying I was insane if I jumped but I was feeling so much adrenaline that I really did jump. I swam up. "This couldn't be more perfect." He said wrapping his arms around me. I smiled and kissed him.

-Dinner-

We're showered and dressed. We just finished eating. I let Zayn wash the dishes as I answered a call. "Yeah! Of course! We'll be there in a while." I said. Zayn walked in. "Who was it?" He asked. "My friend, Lis' dog had a litter a month ago. She gave most of them away and has one left. Can we go look at it? It's a male German shepherd." I begged. "Alright, let's go." He said and I cheered like a child on Christmas. We drove 40 minutes into the village. We finally found Lis' home and got off. When we entered, she had the baby pup in her arms. "Aww he's so cute!" I said getting ahold of him. "Can we keep him?" I asked looking at Zayn. "Yes we can." He said. "Thank you so much Lis." I said hugging her. "No problem. Take a bag of dog food as well." She said handing the bag to Zayn. We said our thank you's and goodbyes before returning to the car. "What are we going to name him?" He asked. "He looks like a Hudson." I said. "He does look like a Hudson." He agreed. "Hudson it is." I said.

As soon as we got to the house, I FaceTime'd the guys and girls. "Meet the new addition, Hudson." I said. "Aww he's so cute!!" Said Sophia. "I want to hold him." Said Niall. "You will soon." I said. After a couple minutes of catching up, we hung up. I decided to post a selfie of the 3 of us on all social media with the description, New addition, Hudson<3 . I got into bed with the pup. "I found my new love." I said as he laid on my chest. "He's so cute." Said Zayn.