𝟎𝟏𝟔. ❛ 3rd of december ❜

┈─  𝜗𝜚   LOVE SICK𓊆ྀ ⠀ׁ⠀ㅤ ꩜ྀིㅤ babydollbyfike⠀ ︎︎︎︎ ︎︎︎︎

┈─  𝜗𝜚   LOVE SICK
𓊆ྀ ⠀ׁ⠀ㅤ ꩜ྀིㅤ babydollbyfike⠀ ︎︎︎︎ ︎︎︎︎ . ⠀⠀𐙚

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡᶠᵉ

DARLA AND SAB  were currently going on a walk down their street to just try and clear their minds off anything that was going on

and darla was confused, she was thinking of so things at once she started getting a migraine. chris and mari?? unexpected for sure.

her and chris were talking— but for some reason seeing him talking to another girl makes her heart ache.

"are you still thinkin' about that chick and chris?" sab asks while turning right onto the sidewalk. "yup, don't know why it's bothering me so bad." darla just shrugs and puts her pants in the pockets of her denim jeans.

"wanna go to 7/11?" sab asks to try and cheer darla up. "of course i do!" darla begins to walk faster which causes sab to let out a laugh. "slow down, i can't keep up girl."

after a little bit of walking they finally make it to the old 7/11 that darla and sabrina use to go to when they were just little kids. they swing the door open and the bell rings. "i'm gonna go get nerd clusters, meet you at the slushie machine?" darla says while pointing at the candy isle.

sab gives darla a thumbs up and walks into the hot food selection. once darla walks down the candy isle she notices chris and a girl— mani— in the isle looking at candies. chris looks like he just wants to leave and go home.

chris looks over and sees darla, ears a little red like before. he looks over at mari and back and darla before looking away. "oh hey chris," darla says while crouching down and looking for the nerd clusters.

she looks over at mari and bites her bottom lip a little. "oh- uh, nice beanie!" darla points at the beanie the girl is wearing. it was the beanie chris let her wear when she got cold.

"thanks! it's chris's!" the girl says while moving closer to chris and resting her hand against his chest. "yeah i know," darla just looks at the pair and grabs the pink bag in-front of her before quickly walking off into another direction.

"sab.. i'm gonna die," darla walks over to her best friend with her hand covering her mouth which was open. "i just saw chris and fucking mari," once sab hears this her jaw drops.

"you're lying.." sab slap's her hand against her mouth while looking down the candy isle— darla was most definitely not lying.

"i have to leave, i don't even want this candy anymore," darla places the candy down near the register and grabs her friends hand, dragging her out the 7/11.

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡᶠᵉ

"CHRIS, WHO WAS  that?" mari turns to look at chris who was running his hand over his face

"CHRIS, WHO WAS that?" mari turns to look at chris who was running his hand over his face. "just one of my friends, nothing important." chris looks over at the girls who were quickly running out of the store.

mari looks at chris who's face was lightly pink and was filled with different emotions. "if you say so.. but anyway which candy would work best for tonight!" chris just grabs m&m's off the shelf since it was the closest thing to him and hands it the to girl. "these will work."

she grabs them out his hand and with her left hand she interlocks their fingers, walking down the isle and going to the cash register. chris hands the worker a $10 bill and takes his candy.

"why are we in such a rush?" mari follows chris out the store and grabs onto his hand. "nothing.. 'js wanna go home," chris looks down at the grown before walking the opposite way darla did.

┈─  𝜗𝜚   LOVE SICK

dances