Red cannibalism

It's been an hour already and I am still waiting for the others to come, they haven't replied to my text messages for a long time now. I was eating some red velvet cookies in the cookie kitchen, these cookie taste amazing tbh, I was munching on a lot like blue sky, s'mores, Oreos, icecream cake, and a whole bunch more flavors they have going on, I was then eating more red velvet cookies until I hear a noise in the pantry, I looked inside as I have the cookies on my hand, RED VELVET!? I yelled questioning; red velvet looks like he is eating other red velvet cookie in a bag, what are you doing!? He asked; I asked why he is eating those even though he is a cookie, then he asked the same thing to me to, I told him because of first murder then blood got on my mouth, but he looked scared as he doesn't have a shirt, I asked what why he is eating cookies but he told me he just got started liking them until I came. I've been talking about things while I was behind the counter and he was sitting on a chair with chiffon sitting on his lap, I told him that aunt pomegranate is very great and that the others like rock candy, and abyss are so great even though he doesn't know who they are, I told him that earthbread will be filled with darkness soon ask red velvet did got shocked at that part, he asked me why I'm doing that kind of stuff, red velvet told me; I told him that it's kinda fun to do, it reliefs my stress from the past, and it shows which side I should be, but nemesia you know that your dad and clover wanted you to be their cute angel, and they want to to be the best for them and help to make earthbread part of the good like it used to, I said no and that earthbread shouldn't be like that, I told him that I do love my dad and clover but they are not important to me right now. I told him that I have to leave and get out of this building, red velvet told me that my dad is in the living room and told me that I should go see him, I said thanks and left but I should go see my dad by now but I don't care if problems will happen when I do see his face.