Left behind

I was taking bellflower to the boat and then I seen that they all just left me behind, DANG IT! I shouted out; there is nothing I have to go back to them at all, guess I am stranded in earthbread. I had hide bellflower underneath dirt as I did hit his head more so they won't wake up so I can see what is out there in earthbread. I have been walking to the down town and see the school that licorice was talking about, I knocked on the door and asked if anyone is there until all of a sudden prune juice just scared me from the back, Jesus! I shouted out while prune laughed at my face, he asked what am I doing out here in earthbread as I told him about this problem I'm having with bellflower, prune had horror on his face, grabs my hand and pulls me into the school, hey what's the hurry I asked but prune wasn't responding; we went into a voodoo magic type classroom as I can tell so far if it is, prune juice pour a glass of jelly juice for me and sits down as he will start explaining about bellflower, so 6 years ago bellflower cookie had a down felt of his life as he to believe that his own family was wasn't respecting his own feelings and thoughts of how he feels about what he thought about his life, one day he started murdering high school cookies when he was being harassed by some of them, as time went on he was having fun with killing people, destroying cities, cannibalizing cookies almost every day, raising a pile of abyss as they feed them cookies, and even joined pomegranate cookie while they are helping her to fill earthbread with darkness but it will make them very powerful as they are unstoppable and impossible to defeat, the ancients are keeping their soul jams very hidden away in their own kingdoms and make sure nobody will even take them. Pure juice impressively told me for that long; I told him that it sounds familiar to what licorice was dealing with of his kid, pure juice told me that it is unknown for them to know what happened to nemesia but he doesn't believe licorice when he talked about nemesia or how he sees him after destroyed cities or even working for pomegranate cookie, I said to him if those cookies of darkness know that earthbread isn't the only world to exist in this book, prune told me that no cookie shouldn't know about that and it kinda does mean that those cookies don't know About earthbread is not the only world that is in this book. I said to him that I will find a way to defeat these cookies but prune asked me if I am sure since they are almost unstoppable at this point, I said I will make a plan. A couple minutes later I asked him if he can take me back to Lancaster but he instead gave me a piece of paper that can open a portal to where ever I go, I appreciate and left as he waved and gave me another annoying face to me where I will just let it go for that.