The fatest plumper dead

I ran from door to door and bumped into one that is locked, hey is anyone there!? Do you hear that? Wario asked Luigi; I'm kinda sure it's those cookies, said luigi; we should keep that close then, said wario; but I don't know if they are just being delusional or stupid at this point since they because they must know that this is my voice in the back, Luigi is that a big red riding hood behind you? Asked wario; wait who's big red riding hoo... asked luigi as he has his cap taken; I can hear that he is probably being attacked by now, 大紅帽到底是誰!? Shouted the voice that is about to attack this green idiot; uhh... your master!? Said Luigi as the voice completely swing him through a window; 下一個恐怖面孔就是你! Shouted the voice; wario ran to another hallway as the voice chases him, but I think that's pomegranate from that voice but sounds a bit deeper, and she is Chinese but i really don't give any cares . I then walk to another hallway to see that wario is still running from pomegranate by the windows but pomegranate is red and wearing dark enchantress cookie's clothes and her staff but I really don't give any cares. I walked up to the balcony of the 4th floor and see that wario is still being chased by pomegranate but I know see that she has black gloves now but I really don't give any cares. I see that wario is swimming on the pool at pomegranate is floating on it for some what, probably not a fan of water but I really don't give any cares. Pomegranate cornered wario on fences and she stabbed wario with dark enchantress' staff as wario dies and still, I don't give any cares, I got back in so she won't catch me but I don't wonder what stickman is doing.