Chapter 1 - The First Few Days

(If you had read "The Diary" which is also a story that was written by me, you probably know about this story till December already)

As I entered the school building, I knew that something bad is going to happen, and in fact, I was right. So let me explain, as I entered there were some teachers giving us bus tags which were basically pieces of paper you hold while waiting for your bus to arrive or else you'd get in trouble for not getting it. Honestly, I never understood the point of it but yeah the headmaster decided that it was a good idea to stress students out like that.  Anyways so yeah the first thing I did was getting that piece of paper, then I was looking for my friends, until I stumbled upon one of my best friends named Ivy, and Ivy looked sad

(Yes I had to put it in bold because I have to exaggerate it)

Anyways, she was over there next to me, with tears nearly coming out of her eyes, telling me that we were going to be in separate classes. At first I couldn't believe her, until she took me to where the notice-boards that informed the students in which class they'd be in were and she actually wasn't kidding, and then, in the blink of an eye, she wasn't the only one crying. Like the fact that I've been separated from my best friend is extremely sad, but you know what else was sad? THAT I WAS IN THE SAME CLASS WITH MY EX. Yeah so I was over there crying my eyeballs out with Ivy until the bell rang, and in that moment, I thought I was going to die. I went to where one of my classmates was, and what a coincidence, of course it had to be Gabriel! (He's my ex), and I was deciding if I should talk to him or not because I needed help with what I was supposed o do since there was a shit ton of chaos and I had no idea on where I had to go and what to do and all that so yeah I asked him and he helped a bit. 

Then we went to class, and sadly enough I had to stay next to Gabriel since he was one of the three people I had known well. Yes, I know you're probably asking me "Why didn't you stay next to any of the others?"  Well that was because these people did not like me at all, and I would have rather killed myself than stayed next to them since one of these people was Ivy's ex that I had never liked, and another guy was a guy named Joseph, and this guy did not like me at all for some reason, so I thought that I have no other choice then to stay next to Gabriel. I mean, I was happy though, because one girl named Alice came sitting next to me, since it was a set of three desks, and I became her friend by telling her that her diary she had was cute (okay, really though, that was literally the coolest diary I had ever seen) and then we started talking.  

Furthermore, the first few days of school were pretty good, especially the French lessons in the beginning, but then something happened in the middle of October, which was something I wouldn't have thought of if someone would have told me about this before.