Chapter 2 - The New Friend

Wait, this chapter is about Oscar? I have to talk about HIM? Ugh, fine, he was part of the drama that happened this year so I can't not mention him. Anyways, so Oscar was this guy that I shared home-class and some other classes with. I knew the guy from when he used to pick on my friend that doesn't go to our school anymore, and I used to think that him and his best friends used to try to bully her so when I had seen them I used to tell them to fuck off. Somehow Oscar didn't remember me for that, as he had claimed that he had no idea who I was the first time we talked to each other, so at least that was okay.

Furthermore, the story of Oscar started when I got out of a French lesson, and I had no idea at all to where was the class for Geography, and then I was telling my best friend Judy; "Um, I have no idea where's my class and I'm probably going to ask the first person I see", and what a surprise, the first person I saw was obviously Oscar so I asked him, and I felt so dumb because the class for Geography was literally the class we were in front of. But on the bright side, that embarrassing moment helped me remember where to go for class so, big thanks to that guy! Anyways, we hadn't talked until after school where I had decided to make a group chat with all my classmates for anything like homework or any important thing related to school, and that plan failed miserably. So long story short, Oscar ruined a whole group-chat and me and nearly all of my classmates got mad at him, and he acted hurt so I felt bad for him, so I texted him asking if he was alright, and he said that he was joking and that he's just fine, and then we started talking normally and we became friends shortly after that, then, as days went by, we had a closer and closer relationship, in fact, we used to call each other, do homework together, stay next to each other in Geography lessons and one time he did something really funny. So we were on call one time, and my brother wanted to join our call and I told him that he couldn't since we were in the same room meaning the call would be very loud and everything goes wrong in the calling software and as I tried explaining all that to him, he got mad and I had to cut call, and guess what, my parents were mad at me for not involving him when it really wasn't my fault and this guy made a voice message to them saying on how I really shouldn't get the blame. That was so sweet honestly.

Moreover he was very sweet to me until two weeks after the friendship where people kept teasing us thinking we were in a relationship which was kind of cute in my opinion but I had found it very annoying at the same time, and I know that Oscar had found it very annoying as well since he had been more distant, and he used to make fun of me in certain ways which annoyed me to the point where I decided I have had enough of Oscar and I had decided to stop talking to him, then in the beginning of November, a few days after I have ended my friendship with Oscar, I have developed a close friendship with his enemy, Logan.