Chapter 3 - Oscar's Enemy

So as I had said in the previous chapter, I made friends with his enemy. Okay, you're probably thinking that it's a bit too far for revenge but what really happened was that we were friends before, and I decided to text him to see if he was alright, and at some point we mentioned Oscar, and I realised that he didn't go along well with Oscar either, and we kept talking about Oscar and some other people we didn't like, and that helped us get along better, to the point where our friendship was better than the one me and Oscar had, and in fact, I started crushing over him as well. 

(Now that I'm talking about this, I can say that I regret liking him).

Anyways, we had a normal close friendship for all of November, until on one fine day in the end of November, I decided to take a risk and ask him out, and honestly, that was one of the shittiest ideas I've ever had. I remember him saying that he didn't know and that was not ready and it seemed as if he was scared, and that made my heart shatter a little since I thought that our friendship had been ruined completely, until the next day came and everything had just gotten worse. He had spent the whole day looking anxious and scared, and even Gabriel had told me that it was because of the fact that I expressed my feelings to him and he wasn't prepared for that, but then the next day came and everything was just fine. Well, guess I was crying and nearly having a panic attack at like 7:00A.M for no damn reason. Anyways, then we were friends for all of December, but I spent that whole month being unable to get over him, UNTIL, something happened which made me question my decision on liking him. So basically, this was in like the end of December where our school had organised a Christmas market. I was thinking this was an opportunity to spend some time with him. That idea was shitty. IT'S SO BAD, I WAS CRYING THAT NIGHT. Anyways so basically we made plans to meet at 6:00P.M that day, and I arrived at 6:30P.M since I had taken a while to get ready, then I got there and realised that he was not there so I texted him, and he said he had some problems too, and then he arrived at 7:30P.M. SO YOU'RE TELLING ME, I SPENT AN HOUR WAITING FOR A MAN THAT DIDN'T EVEN LOOK THAT GOOD NOR HAD A GOOD PERSONALITY? Yes. All because I was willing to put effort so maybe we would have some kind of romance in our lives but no he just didn't want jack shit and on that day I also noticed cause when he arrived I kept chasing him when he didn't give a flying fuck about me. Obviously I was hurt, but then I decided, it was time to get over him.

It took me till early January to move on completely, but we still kept slight contact with each other, until I met one guy named John.