1- It wasn't an Accident -1

And you know it...

It was about midnight and it was quiet... X'avier and Zooks were sitting on the couch. X'avier scrolled away on his phone, whilst Zooks repeatedly drummed her webbed fingers on the table. Behind them, Zay and Toxxin were trying to reach the lighter fluid that Avia had on one of her hands, held high up. Se repeatedly scolded them. "Don't you have other  things to do except for lighting everything one fire? I swear one of these days you're gonna burn somebody's tail off and call it a trim for Galvanas sake!!".

Meanwhile, Lumibra sat on the floor, letting Taiga play with the little light. "So, Taiga, have you seen your brother anywhere?". "Nuh-uh, why?". "I haven't seen him in a moment....". "Oh, well I'm sure he's fine! He's probably just walkin around or something.". "But I haven't seen Blaze either... You know they have a bit of a rivalry, who knows what trouble they'll get into...". "You're right... I go look for them!". 

Taiga started hopping away, looking out the window.It was quite dark outside, so she couldn't see anyone, just the neighbors wall. She decided to look in their rooms, surely one of them had to be there! She sprinted up the stairs, walking into her their room first. She never really inspected Gaias side of the room, soo she decided to take a look around, though she had already noticed Gaia wasn't there. He had that mini-bookshelf she had put there, filled with all sorts of books that she shoved in there for him. It was recent, so he didn't expect him to start reading any yet.

Beside his bed, on his desk. His computer and everything that came with it, a purple Lava-Lamp that she didn't know he had bought. And a small fish bowl with cool accessories in it. But no fish? Ohhhh, Yeah forgot that happened. She had a neutral but also annoyed expression when she remembered X'avier accidentally ate the fish, mistaking it for a Meeb, which was stupid-. She looked around some more, recalling old and new memories before heading out, walking towards Blazes room. But this time, she knocked on the door. "hello? Blaze? you in there...?". She said cautiously. The past few weeks, Blaze had been acting rather strange. Acting more aggressive and snappy. Sometimes, even at his own sister, Zooks, which was unnormal, She was known to be the "mediator" towards his gury. But it hasn't been working as much as it used to.

When he didn't answer, she wiggled the doorknob a bit, just to make sure he was okay. She then walked away... but realized.

The door was unlocked?

Thats strange, really strange. It was always locked, even when he wasn't there. She tried not to be too curious... But it overcame her. She opened the door,"Blaze?.... you here--?", and...

(Teeter/Taiga!)

(Teeter/Taiga!)

"Oh no... no... no... NO NO NO!! G-GAIA?"

Taiga screamed, almost everyone downstairs could hear her distressed tone. X'avier specifically heard. He got up immediately. He didn't even speak, he just looked at the others and gestured for them to follow. Whatever it was, it couldn't be good. He came dashing into the room. "Taiga? Taiga! What's wrong? We heard you, are you okay, what..... Taiga?". He paused when he noticed she was kneeled on the floor. Looking at something with pleading eyes. Tears streaming down her face like a waterfall. Something was seriously wrong. He stepped beside her, making some room for the others to peer. He looked at what she was looking at... 

Gaia, her brother... Was sprawled on the floor, blood poured from his chest and mouth. He had been stabbed, multiple times it seemed. Luckily, he wasn't dead, he hoped, he was unconscious. But he would be if they didn't get him help... fast.

"X'AVIER, CALL 9 1 1, NOW!"