0- Work -0

|/VIVIAN/|

The rain pattered outside. A thunderstorm would surely arise after sometime. Monsters clamored outside, some trying to escape from the bad weather, understandable. Vivian was sitting at her desk, wearing her reading glasses and flipped through some documents of different cases she had solved or had to turn in to her boss. Aside from that, it was quiet and peaceful. But she did long to get home, getting caught in the rain wasn't that bad, especially for her leaves, but it was uncomfortable to say the least.

Alright, whats next *flip* Done that *flip* Turn that in *Flip* Need to do this, *Flip* ....Well this ones untitled.... weird.

Upon seeing the strange document, she got up from her seat, carrying the file with her and left her office. Walking past others as well. It was silent until she felt a paw tap her shoulder. She stopped and turned around, and to her delight, It was her friend who also worked there. She was a Astropod who greeted her with some bright colors before she spoke. "Hey Astera! I thought you didn't work at this time? Did he change your shift?" Vivian greeted, kneeling down slightly to give her a hug, Astra was a bit shorter that her. 

"Huh? Nah! I just wanted to stop by and say hey! But... uhm, there is another thing". Her facial expression changed to uncertain. "Tell me, what is it?". "I found this doc in my files on my computer at home, In didn't technically have a name? Do you kno-". "I have that too... But in a real one, look". Vivian showed her the strange document. 

"Well thats weird, do you think everyone got one?". "No, but its worth asking". Vivian stopped a thrumble walking pass and asked them if they had gotten one. They shook their head and continued on walking. "Huh, what are you gonna do with it?". "Show it to the Boss, surely he knows what to-" "EEK-". Astera jumped at the loud boom from a lighting strike close to the building. "I- I should be heading home... heh... yeah...". "Welp, Nice seeing you!".

The two parted ways. Vivian continued to walk to the head office. When she made it, she took a deep breath. The Boss was... quite intimidating...

|///|

She opened one of the large double doors and walked through the obnoxiously long hallway. There were large picture frames of him that she stared at, half fear, half anxious. She never really talked to the boss unless necessary, and she had reasons. Distracted she bumped into the end door, cursing under her breath, she got up and pushed it open. Hesitantly.

She slowly walked into the large room, she couldn't see anybody anywhere. "Uhm... Hello? Mr. Orian? I need to talk to you? 

"Yes....?"

Vivian shivered his low voice scaring her deeply, even if she wasn't showing it. "I uhh, need to show you something!". It was silence for a few moments until he walked from behind his desk. He stood up tall and looked down at her, waiting for her to show him what she had. Oh! And if you're wondering what Orian is, he's a bowhead!

"I- Its uhm, this document, its kinda um, un-untitled so-- Its... better I show you". She held up the file, he grabbed it with two claws and held it up so he could see. "Hm, My apologies, This was supposed to be a new case, Not a lot of monsters got this. Here, this is the actual one". He turned to his desk, grabbed another document, and lowered to her. She held it and nodded. "Thank you!...".

She turned to leave but stopped upon noticing something. "Excuse me sir, but, there's a lot of stuff in this... more that ever... what is it?". "... Listen to me closely Vivian

This case is no ordinary case. You cannot do this alone, as I had said before, This is your biggest. Case. Yet.".

Vivians ears perked up. "Really, that's nice!  A new hard case! Thats no problem!".  Mr. Orian shook his head. "No, this case is like an Iceberg, a rabbit hole. We, Even I don't know how far this goes. I advise you take this with full responsibility, The group I assigned you with is counting on you as their head leader. This is in your hands Vivian". Her ears dropped. 

A whole group? ME of all of the damn monsters that work here I have to me the LEAD!? How hard will this case be? What even is going on...??

"Alright... I'll get to it!"

"Good, we're counting on you....".

//VIVIAN//

(Fact! Vivian is a Vivine!)