5- Gathering Storms -5

(Continued from CHPT.2: Prowling Fire)

"....Blaze?..."

Blaze had a wide grin on his face, that  seemed to disappear when she looked at him with confusion, rather than fear, it was obvious she had no idea what happened. "W-... Why are you holding a bloody knife? Did you accidentally stab someone? Blaze, what did we tell you about--". "IT WASN'T A FUCKIN' ACCIDENT! I DID IT ON PURPOSE! HECK- I DIDN'T EVEN TRY!!! He's weak anyway-".  "Blaze.... who did you stab... and WHY?". Blaze answered without any hesitation, "Heh heh-  Gaia... Also, no need to say the reason, its none of your business!". "GAIA? WHY WOULD YOU EVEN THINK OF DOING THAT???". Blaze just shrugged it off, "At least I get something from it... well, probably not as much as an actual assignment...Totally didn't for fun... hehehe..".

"Assignment? What?-". "ALIRGHTTT, Im out!". Blaze started sprinting away, around the corner into the city, as well as dropping that knife. "BLAZE-". But he was already out of sight. Dammit! That little- 

Radium, with no other choice, followed behind him, though they were quite a distance away from each other, it didn't worry her, at all really. She had her own way of doing things. But of course, that would have to wait until she was closer, and away from the busy streets and monsters. Alright, I still see himmmm and hes in the street,  just great! She thought as Blaze started sprinting through the car filled street like a wild critter, just as she reached the sidewalk. Surely he's gonna get hi-. Just as that thought wavered in her mind, she heard Blaze screech and roar at a car that got a little too close... "RAAAAAAAAAAH, MOVE OUTTAMYWAYY!!!!". Then he scratched the hood of the car and continued to run. Radium put a hove on her face and sighed. This is gonna be a looooong night...

[BACK AT THE HOUSE]

"Avia... Are they gonna' be okay?.." Zay asked her, who was lying on the couch, exhausted. "Honestly, I don't know anymore... Too much has been going on...". Well... when they come back... everything will be fine... right?" Toxxin said worriedly.

"...Maybe... we'll just have to wait and see. And hope everything turns out fine.."

(kinda short, but I wanted to get smth out for yall!)