Hello Rosie

In the hotel Vaggie, Niffty, Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious and Husk all sitting in the hotel's lounge.

Niffty: So, like where are your wings?

Vaggie: Niffty, I don't have--

Angel Dust: Did you ever think maybe she's sensitive about her lack of wings, just like her lack of tits?

Niffty: Yeah. Where are your tits?

Vaggie: (Sighs) Any other questions?

Husk: I got one. How come every time Charlie talks to Heaven we get in deeper and deeper shit?

Vaggie: It's not her fault. Angels are just--

Angel Dust: Liars?

Vaggie: ...Difficult. But Charlie's trying her best.

Husk: Yeah, well, her best is turning out real well so far.

Angel Dust: And where is miss fearless leader anyway? Isn't it about time for another "doomed-to-fail" plan? And where's are other fella

Vaggie: She's upstairs. Coming up with something, I'm sure, in our room. Alone. And (Y/N) out here never said what he was doing though.

Outside of the hotel (Y/N) in the suit he fought his dad in looks up into and heaven and looks down standing in the crater he was beaten in. Still stained with his blood. He looks at with a sad look on his face but quickly switches to a determined one. He then flies off into the city.

♫ Karma police ♫

♫ Arrest this man ♫

♫ He talks in maths ♫

He flies to a burning building and takes a water tank on a roof and pours it on the building. Before being thanked by the people he quickly flies off to an another area in the city.

♫ He buzzes like a fridge ♫

♫ He's like a detuned radio ♫

♫ Karma police ♫

♫ Arrest this girl ♫

He then flies to another location and sees a man being mugged in an alley. He grabs the thief by the leg and swings around and throws him into a car knocking him out.

♫ Her hitler hairdo ♫

♫ is making me feel ill ♫

♫ And we have crashed her party ♫

He flies up into the sky and stops and waits until he hears danger.

♫ this is what you get ♫

♫ when you mess with us ♫

He hears gunshots and flies down and sees two gangs shooting each other. He goes down and takes their guns and breaks them flies behind all of them and knocks them out and also throws all away from each other.

♫ karma police ♫

♫ I've given all I can♫

♫ it's not enough ♫

♫ I've given all I can ♫

♫ But we're still on the payroll♫

He flies through the city and through a parking garage