Or is he?

It's not like he'll look at you...

You hear Cris say "Oh Y/N is that you?"

You just think to yourself no bye this is a nightmare I mean he's a dream but seeing him being awkward is a nightmare I mean what do I even do???

You run around and wave back "Oh heyyy Cris!" you say with an awkward smile...

Cris looks at you and calls you over

You mutter under your breath "no no no are you joking" 😄 while walking to them and his friends are there Mekky , Nawaf and HAMZAH!

Mekky: Hey I'm Mekky
Nawaf: Nawaf, how are you?
HAMZAH: Yo , Hamzah!

"Nice to meet you guys I'm Y/N" you say and smile afterwards
Cris says "Yeah this is Y/N I accidentally hit her in the head with my soccer ball... But uh yeah she's aight I hope soo..." and Hamzah says "oh $hit haha!" and all of them laugh and you just decide to laugh it off too and Cris asks you "What're you doing here?"

You say "Just shopping you know for school supplies and some new clothes"

Cris says "Aight okay well nice seeing you " and you say "Yep nice seeing you too..." And Hamzah says "Nah stay stay" and Cris looks at Hamzah and Hamzah says "What???"

You say "It's okay I'm gonna get going nice meeting you all though!"
Cris says "No fine fine please stay?" You seem shocked but man I don't give a damn this hottie wants me here so you're staying 🤍🤍🤍😋😋

"okay okay I'll stay" you say
"we're just going to buy these shirts are you buying too? He asks

You nod and he holds up a shirt to you and it has wave designs and it suits you

"you would look cute in this" he says and you just blush and Mekky,Nawaf and Hamzah all look at each other and you and Cris say "What?" At the same time "nothing at all!" Hamzah ,Mekky and Nawaf laugh.

"their weird don't mind them" Cris says and kicks Nawaf behind his knee smiling at you "go on bye that shirt okay? It'll totally look cute" he says and you just turn around and shrug your shoulders and go to the cashier literally blushing from how cute he is!!!

______________________________________

Let's admire bae for a minute!!!

He's so pretty ain't he?

______________________________________

Cris's POV:

______________________________________

"Bro wtf stop looking at each other like that when I'm talking to her!"
Hamzah laughs and says "Bro you look at her like she's the love of your life!"

"Bro you trippin! I don't look at her like that!" Cris says and laughs after and looks at Y/N "SEE YOU'RE LOOKING AT HER AGAIN!" Mekky says and Cris says "Bro shut up Mekky!" And Nawaf says "Wallah you looked at her!" And Cris just laughs to himself and just buries his face in his hands for a few seconds and he sighs "fine I did but so what it's not like that???" He says.

"Brah pay for her stuff go!" Hamzah says and Cris says "okay okay fine" and he walks over to you.

BACK TO YOUR POV

"Oh hey Cris I'm just paying!" You say and Cris just takes out his card and slides it in the machine.

"omg what? Cris are you for real???" You say shocked "It's fine I mean just consider it as an apology for hitting your head with a soccer ball..." He laughs and OMGGG HE SOUNDS SO GOOD 😍😍😉

"Thank you Cris! That was really nice of you!"

After buying you guys go to the third floor in the terrace and you thank Cris and hug him and Mekky takes a pic here's how it looks:

(I TRIED TO FIND SOMEONE WITH SIMILAR HAIR TO CRIS BUT HE'S JUST SO MAJESTIC I COULDN'T FIND ANY SO DEAL WITH THIS PIC EVEN THO ITS NOT PERFECT 😔😭)

You stop hugging Cris and you both are slightly blushing and you had to go because it's been 20 minutes and you had to go meet your mom on the first floor so you said "I gotta go meet my mom on the first floor I'll see you guys!" Before you left Cris says "We'll come with you!" And you say "it's okay there's no need" and Cris says " We're going to the cafe downstairs anyways so we'll come with you " he says and you just nod "alright then" and Hamzah, Mekky and Nawaf are giggling at our interaction.

We go to the escalator and you hold on the railing and you guys touch hands and you blush and he just holds your hand your fingers intertwining

Just imagine the hand is more tan okay???

You're blushing a lot and you hear Mekky , Nawaf and HAMZAH laugh and you and Cris both look back and they put their hands up laughing and you smile at him and let go of his hand because your mom was there.

Cris and his friends walk to your mom and she said "Isn't this the boy you were hiding from?" You look at her and say "MOM STOP no he isn't!!!" You looked embarrassed and Cris just laughed and you say "Well uh mom this is Cris and these are his friends Mekky, Nawaf and HAMZAH" your mom smiles and says "Nice to meet you all sunshines!!! Haha!" And you look at her weirdly "OMGG moms stop!!!" And you just take her hand and drag her with you "BYE CRIS, HAMZAH , MEKKY AND NAWAFFFF IM SORRY!" And they all just laugh.

______________________________________

THIS WAS A LONG ONE ITS 1:29 AM HOPE YOU ENJOYED

______________________________________