014

A few weeks after that incident it was finally summer break!!!

You woke up early as usual well early enough for you to do whatever but you made your bed!

"Finallyyy summer break!!! I've been looking forward to thisss!" You say excitedly and you yawn

You open up your window and breath in some fresh air the bright sunlight hitting the corner of your room.

You stretch and just look out the window but suddenly you got a notification on your phone and it was from Cris!!!

It was on Snapchat.

You opened your phone and he chatted you so obviously you're gonna chat him back.

______________________________________

CHATS

______________________________________

Cris💗

10:24 am

Cris: "so you changed my nickname again"
Y/N: "well yeahhhh"

Cris changed your nickname to Y/N💗

Y/N: "ayyyy copy cat"
Cris: "Bro how?"
Y/N: "Because I said sooo"
Cris: "sure Y/N sure"
Y/N: "well anyways why'd you chat me did you miss me😏?"
Cris: "I mean maybe but I also have a question"
Y/N: "What is it?"
Cris: "wanna go to my house today?"
Y/N: "yeah sure why not"
Cris: "well wear something nice okay like girlfriend nice okay?"
Y/N: "girlfriend nice huh?okayyyyy"
Cris: "Yes girlfriend nice,I'll pick you up at 5pm"
Y/N: "alright then I'll dress girlfriend nice Cya!"
Cris: "mhm sure you will bye I love you"

When Cris said that you immediately got butterflies and you were contemplating if you should say it back.

10:29 AM

Y/N: "I love you too"
Cris: "I know you do😏 I'll talk to you later 💗"
Y/N: "oh shut Cris! I'll talk to you too later 💗"

______________________________________

Damn you both are getting bold with it 😏

After that chat you're blushing a ton because Cris really seemed to enjoy flirting with you based off of his messages!

After all that blushing you calmed down or at least you tried to but you went to the bathroom and washed your face to wake up!

You then did your skincare and you can't help but think why Cris wanted you to wear something nice and it's not just basic nice it was girlfriend nice.