Chapter 8

He practically leaped into his car, the plastic of his diaper crinkling with every movement. He fumbled with the keys, his hands shaking as he tried to start the engine.

The engine roared to life, and he threw the car into reverse, peeling out of the driveway. His tires squealed against the pavement as he hit the gas, desperate to put as much distance between himself and the house as possible.

The drive to college was a blur of red lights and stop signs, his mind racing with thoughts of Rachel and Mandy's discovery. The sounds of their moans and gasps replayed in his head, mingling with the nervousness for a punishment he most likely get.

Alex's heart was still racing as he pulled into the college parking lot. He took a deep breath, trying to steady himself for what was to come. He had to get through this day, somehow.

As he reached for his bag, his phone vibrated in his pocket. He pulled it out, his eyes widening when he saw Rachel's name on the screen. With trembling hands, he opened the text.

**Rachel:** You're in so much trouble, you little pervert. I'll deal with you when you get home tonight. And one more rule I forgot to mention. Everyday you must be home no later then 5 pm.

Alex felt his stomach drop as he read Rachel's text. The message was clear: his life was now under her control. He replied with trembling thumbs, trying to keep his voice steady. "Okay, Rachel. I'm sorry. I won't do it again."

The response was almost instant. **Rachel:** Better not. If you want to keep your little secret, you'll follow the rules. And remember, baby Alex, you're our little secret now.

Alex's cheeks burned with a mix of fear and embarrassment. He knew Rachel wasn't one to let something like this go easily. He shoved the phone back into his pocket and took a deep breath, trying to compose himself. He had to get to class-he couldn't let their games ruin his first day of college.

The crinkling of the plastic diaper was like a constant reminder of his new reality, echoing with every step he took across the parking lot. He walked quickly, his eyes scanning the area for any familiar faces.

As Alex stepped into one of the college campus building, the cool air conditioning washed over him, offering a brief respite from the sticky heat outside. The smell of fresh paint and the faint scent of new textbooks filled his nostrils, grounding him in the stark reality of his situation. He was a college student now.

A group of students had already gathered outside his first classroom, their chatter and laughter bouncing off the walls of the hallway. He approached the group "Hey, guys," he said, trying to keep his voice casual. "What's going on?" He ask the group.

One of the girls, a brunette with a bubbly personality, turned around to face him. "Oh, hey!" she exclaimed, her smile genuine and welcoming. "We're just waiting for Professor Smith to show up. He's always a little late on the first day."

Alex felt a twinge of relief at the normalcy of the conversation. "That makes sense," he said, trying to match her tone. The brunette's eyes sparkled with curiosity. "So, what's your name?" she asked, her voice filled with friendliness.

"Alex," he replied. "I'm new here," he added, hoping the explanation would be enough to cover his nerves.

The brunette's smile grew even wider. "Well, welcome to the class, Alex!" she said, sticking out her hand for a shake. "I'm Jenna. I'm sure we're going to have a blast this semester."

Alex reached out, his palm sliding into hers. Her grip was firm but gentle, sending a jolt of electricity up his arm. He couldn't help but feel a flicker of hope-maybe this was the start of something good, something that could help him forget about the horrors waiting for him back home.

"Thanks, Jenna," Alex said, trying to keep his voice steady. "I'm just trying to find my way around." Jenna nodded understandingly. "It's a bit of a maze, isn't it?" she said, her eyes scanning the hallway.

"So, what's your major?" she asked, leaning against the wall next to him. "I'm actually undeclared," he admitted. "Just taking some general classes to figure it out."