XI.

•Grace POV•
"Oh Graceeee!!!" Mikie calls from downstairs. "Yes?" I say pulling up my hair and heading downstairs. "Lets go!" "Where? I thought we were gonna stay home..." "We WERE, but we aren't" he sasses starting to leave. I follow him out and to the car. "What are you doing?" I ask him as he pulls into the field's parking lot. Today is the teams day off and "You'll see" is not the answer I'm looking for when I could still be in bed. Don't get me wrong I love spending time here, just not at 8am. Mikie gets out of the car, opens my door, and takes my hand. What is he planning.

We find our way through the locker room, into the dugout, then to the field. The field. Everyone and their families is here. There are tables with food, cake, presents, and balloons. "Happy Birthday babe!" Mikie says. "Oh my god. Mikie thank you!" I turn to kiss him and he smiles his cheeky, adorable smile. "Did you think I forgot?" "Kinda" "Well I didn't! Now lets go party!" he runs off and I laugh chasing after him.

"Did you have fun?" Mikie asks me pulling me closer. "Yes! I can't believe you got All Time Low AND Twenty One Pilots to come!" "I can do anything" he says cockily, smirking. "Yes you can! Now that was a long day so lets get some sleep" I say pulling him into bed. "Sleep? Hmmm I had other plans" he pulls me on top of him and begins slowly sucking my neck.

___________________
they didnt get much sleep lmao poor Grace was tired Mikie cmon

happy birthday Grace!!!

everyone hit up a 7 Eleven and get urself a free slurpee...once u actually get some sleep of course