1

Read the story description first.
______________________________________

It was a Saturday morning. Lucy and Tim had the day off. She woke up to see Tim on his laptop doing some paperwork, and he noticed she woke up.

Lucy- Morning baby.
Tim- *smiles* morning. Are you ok?
Lucy - Yeah. How about you?
Tim - I'm great. I'm in a happy mood today.
Lucy - that's good
Tim - yeah. Wanna start the morning off with a bit of fun in the shower?. *smirks*
Lucy- Race, you there.

Obviously, she won, and then they both stripped naked. They got into he shower and turned it on. After spending 2 hours having "fun" in the shower, they got out. Lucy dries her hair and brushes it, then changes. Then, put on all the jewellery Tim had gotten her before, including her engagement and wedding ring.

She loved Tim dearly, and he loved her. He just enjoyed the violence. He didn't really realize the pain he caused her.

Lucy- Hey, want me to cook you some breakfast or anything.
Tim - nope. I want my beautiful wife to go rest onto he couch and I'll bring over food.
Lucy- Ok.

She kisses him, then walks to the couch and sits on it. Tim soon walked over with some food and handed it to her.

Lucy- Thanks
Tim- Top chef?
Lucy- I mean, we watched all the episodes, so we should watch something else til the new episode comes out.
Tim- *raises voice* Don't tell me what to watch. We watch what I say.
Lucy - yeah, okay. Sorry.
Tim- good.

After they ate Lucy, put the plates and cutlery in the dishwasher and then went and sat down. Tim laid his head on her lap and laid across her.

Tim - We need to go grocery shopping today.
Lucy- Okay. Could we pick up so salady bits, cus I'm thinking of starting a little diet.
Tim - yeah. You don't need a diet tho but if you want to, you can. Oh, and before we leave, cover up your bruises.
Lucy- I ran out of concelar.
Tim- WHAT. YOU KNOW UR SUPPOSED TO TELL ME WHEN UR RUNNIGN OUT SO WE CAN GET MORE. YOU STUPID COW. THIS BETTER NOT GET ME PUT IN JAIL AND LOOSING MY FVCKING JOB.

He slaps her and then walks to the bedroom.

After 10 minutes, he walks back out

Tim- Let's go.

They go and go to the concelar section. He picks up 3 of her shade and then they do there grocery shopping. When they leave he gives her the concelar.

Tim- making a trip to see my dad.
Lucy- okay.
Tim- put the concelar on. NOW
Lucy- Don't shout at me.
Tim- *raises hand* DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO
Lucy- I'm sorry.
Tim- Carry on misbehaving your getting a massive beating.
Lucy- Sorry.

They get to his dad's and she finishes covering with concelar and they go in. He drags her in by her wrist and when they get in there pushes her on the chair and sits next to her.

Genny- Careful
Tim- Genny. She's fine.
Genny- mhm.
Tom- Lucy. Go pour me whiskey.
Lucy- yes, sir.
Tim- *kisses her cheek* good girl.

She goes in the kitchen and then Tom gets up

Tom- you 2 stay here.
Both- ok

He goes in and goes up behind Lucy. He presses himself against her and starts grinding on her and groaning.

Lucy was scared and called for Tim.

Lucy- timmm *crying* Timmm

He runs in and sees and then pushed Tom off of her and she runs into his arms.

Tim- WHAT THE FVCK IS WRONG WITH YOU DAD. ARE YOU CRAZY. cmon baby let's leave.

They go in the living room.

Tim- Genny, pack your stuff. You can live with us. I don't want you to be SA'd like he just did to lucy.
Genny- Omg. Yea ok.
Tim- Sweetheart. Go wait in the car okay?
Lucy- *nods*

He kisses her head thne gives her the keys. She gets in the passenger seat of his truck.