𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟑.𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲

The next morning you had ended sleeping for most of the day.

You yawned and streched, getting up from your bed and heading downstairs.
As you arrived the last step, you saw mr aizawa making ramen with the toppings on the side.
"afternoon y/n" he said.
"you slept quite late today but I made you lunch"he said, grabbing the bowls from the cabinets.
"Sorry I was really tired yesterday after everything" you said, sitting down by the island.

"Don't worry it's okay" he sighed "I have some thing's to tell you"
You looked up nodding your head for him to continue

"I enrolled you for UA high, because I noticed your school entry list had been empty I hope you don't mind"he said plating his own food.

Eagerly, You quickly jumped out your seat happily hopping on the floor over to him ,giving him a big hug

"Thank you! I've always wanted to go to UA, but my parents never let me."you voiced from behind him.
"mhmm make sure you study over the summer we dont want you to fail now do we." he said patting your head.

"okay!" you let go of him and sat back down continuing to eat your food.

                                Time skip

After you had both finished eating, you had said thank you for your food and headed upstairs to go lie down on your bed.

You studied a little while later but ended falling asleep on your text book.

Aizawa had come to check on you beacause you had been very quiet but that's when he noticed you were asleep.

He slowly walked to your bed and grabbed the blanket lifting it off and placing it on you so you wouldn't be cold.

The corner of his lips went up a little bit before he left and closes the door letting you sleep peacefully.

                            Time skip

You slowly crawled out of bed knowing if you hadn't gotten up now you would be late for school.

After you had finished brushing your teeth and changing into your uniform you made your way downstairs to see waffles and a note on the side.

"I got called in for a meeting I'll be back to pick you up later -aizawa."
You smiled before you ate breakfast and placed on your shoes ready for another day of school.

As you arrived in school everyone's eyes had turned to you staring and whispering.
You didn't know what happened but quickly rushed off to find livitina.
As you entered homeroom livitina practically jumped from her seat to come talk to you .

"Are you okay y/n?" She asked hurriedly "I heard what happened I didn't know , I was so worried!"she said holding on to my arm.

"Huh what are you talking about?" You asked confused
"Your parents." She said quietly as everyone had started looking at you two.

"Oh." "I guess that's why everyone was looking at me,good golly rumours sure to spread around quickly." You said in your head.

The bell rung as homeroom teacher walked in ,quickly hushing the class down.

                                  Time skip

After the last bell rang, you told livitina you had to go, giving her a big hug  and running out of the building.

You spotted aizawa's car near the end and hopped in.
"Hows was your day kid?"he asked driving off
"okay everyone was giving me  pity looks though" you stated, annoyed.

He sighed while
Looking at you from the corner of his eyes

"dont worry it wont stay for long"he said

"I sure hope so"

Sorry guys for making short chapters but after the next chapter it's gonna be a long chapter so get ready!🤭🤭