𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟎.𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝

After the kidnappers pushed me inside the warehouse, I hit my head really hard making me fall unconscious again

"Finally look whose waking up"

Groaning at the contact of the cold concrete floor you opened your eyes to pure darkness.

"Where are I'm" you mumbled trying to move around but your hands were tied back

"Now now don't move otherwise you might hurt yourself there even more sweetheart."

You still tried to move but shortly after someone grabbed a full fist of your hair yanking you backwards.

"Eughh STOP!"you shouted trying to defend yourself

"Calm down there.... now I need to know your name "

"Why would I give you my name that's just stupid"you said frowning

"Because if you don't this is going to happen."

You heared him grab a small object from the table dragging me with him carelessly, then I heard a large chop

*SNAP*

I felt my hair falling off  around me to the floor and the side of my shirt being cut through, exposing me on the side.

After he finished, I stayed listen as he started slapping me left and right, pushing and shoving me towards things like fire and sharp needles on the wall and  the floor.

I felt holes poke through my bruised skin as I screamed in agony desperately trying to defend myself.

"Y/n l/n" I mumbled barley being able to speak

"Mhmm?"he asked smirking

"I said y/n L/n."

"Now who's a good girl maybe if you co operate I might let you take that blindfold off."

𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐢'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 . 𝐔𝐀 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 3rd person

After the news came out that y/n was missing everyone had started screaming asking for more information , except for todoroki he just simply walked out.
Everyone in the room had went silent after the door slammed shut and aizawa sighed.
He was worried for the both of you.

As todoroki walked down the walkway he couldn't help but feel furious about himself ignoring you these past few days.He starts to ponder about how you were at that moment.

"Is she hurt?"

"Did they hurt her"

"I'm such a idiot"

"Y/n was in pain and I couldn't even see it."

Todoroki was about to start running, planning to wearing his hero costume and go save you before someone called out to him

"Hey icy-hot!"

"What bakugo I don't have time for your shitty attitude."