𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟔.𝐔𝐒𝐉

"A pop quiz on the first day?"asked a small guy with purple balls on his head.

"Yes now quiet down,I'll start passing down the test."said aizawa moving around.

Time skip.1 hour later

After the exam, aizawa had told everyone to get dressed in their hero costume and meet him outside.
(You can imagine y/n costume any way)

"Woahhh y/n your outfit is amazing!"said Mina walking up to me.

"Thanks Mina! I love your outfit too."you said checking her out.

After you had all got finished changing, and went outside, aizawa told all of you to climb on the bus.

"Woahhh we are going on a bus,how manly!"said the red haired spiky guy ,which you identified as eijirou kirishima.

"SHUT UP DEKU!"
"Sorry kacchan"
"Ooo even these windows are manly!"
"Kaminari can you charge my phone?"

"Everyone quiet down ." Aizawa said , but gave up when everyone countinued.

When we arrived at a large globe , which apparently was the 'usj' aizawa had to do a head count so we got in line.

You accidentally ended up next to todoroki and both of your shoulders were touching,making you blush a little bit.

"Okay everyone go inside I'll explain what we are doing."aizawa said staring at the two of you squinting his eyes when he noticed you were blushing.

"Okay ,today we are working with the pro hero 'thirteen' and we are going going to place you al-

Suddenly a portal opened  and a bunch of thug looking people came through.

Aizawa looked shocked before he turned to thirteen.

"Protect all the students lead them out safely."he said getting ready to jump

"Sir is this a test?"asked kirishima

"No kirishima, these are real villains."he said jumping down.

Everyone got shivers as thirteen started telling us to leave,but before we could leave another portal came through grabbing the  angry blondie, But before it could leave kirishima stepped through with them.

Soon after that everyone started freaking out while others got teleported somewhere else.

You managed  to stay with asui,deku and  mineta.

"Y/n is there anyway you can make light bombs?"asked deku formulating a plan

I quickly started to make little balls of light with a high voltage of light making it a flash bomb.

After I was done, a massive circular current had been formed making all the villains spin downwards.

"Quick y/n! Throw the balls!"said deku with tsu and mineta ready to jump off

You threw the balls making all the villains groan and squeeze their eyes shut then you  went over to them and all of you jumped down to land with the help of asui.