𝐃𝐚𝐲.𝟓 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐲

As the exam finished,I talked with ochaco for a few more minutes before leaving.

"Y/n"a deep voice called from behind you

You instantly recognise the voice as you turn around to face your current guardian ,aizawa.

"Oh hello there aizawa!"you exclaimed happily skipping over to him.

"What's going on between you and todoroki?"he asked straight up

'Oh" you thought

"Nothing! What are you talking about"you said nervously giggling with a crooked smile.

He looked at you narrowing his eyes before he sighed and walked away talking.

"Come on let's go home I'm tired."

"Okay."you said as you followed him back to the car.

For the rest of the day you wondered around your room fixing your uniform and studying ready to get your letter from UA.

Time skip.letter/first day

You and aizawa sat in the living room,you nervous while he was chilling drinking his coffee.

"Hello y/n!"said a little rat on the screen

"Well done for coming #7 on the written exam,meaning you have passed so I'm glad to say 'Welcome to UA high!"

"We are excited to have you here,so don't forget to always have a smile on your face and be brave!"the creature said before the hollow gram turned off.

Since aizawa was my legal guardian he recommended me so I didn't have to do the practical exam.

"Wow well done y/n" said mr aizawa as if he expected it

"Thank you!"you said happily jumping around excited for your first day of school in a few days.

You went upstairs and showered before off inf your lights and heading into bed.

Time skip.first day

As the cozy warm light shone through your bedroom window you hair was all over your pillow, evidently saying you had a good sleep.

As you shifted not wanting to get up someone knocked on your door.

"Yes?"you whispered your face still facing the pillow

"Wake up y/n, you have 1 hour to get ready before I have to drop you off for your first day." said aizawa before closing your door again.

You groaned as you fell off your bed,crawling over to your vanity.

"Huh?I wonder what he said ." You mumbled as you looked at your reflection.

"Oh right ,something about first day."you said as you picked up a hairband.

"Wait...WAIT ITS MY FIRST DAY!"you shouted as you opened your eyes wide.