Mrs Wild

"There was this guy in your room..." Jane began when the festivities were over and she and Annabelle had an opportunity to continue their mission and hopefully finding out who was trying to block off parts of the underworld, stopping the flow of shades to the paradise of Tymor.

"Oh, was he still there?" Annabelle laughed.
"I had completely forgot about him! He must have been quite hungover too, huh?"
"I guess" Jane said.

"He did have even more drink afterwards, though"
"Okay, enough chit-chat" Annabelle suddenly interrupted. Evidently she did not want to discuss private matters further with someone she did not know that well yet. Or anyone, period.
"Did you want something with me or did you just come back out to take a look at the view? Well, let me tell you something lady, the view is the same as always; dark and dreary with some occasional fog!"
"Yeah, that is right!" Jane remembered the envelope she had received in addition to the ceremony.
"We need you to come to the eight pylon and install one of your inventions there; apparently they are attacked by demons...We must also discover what is causing the barriers to appear!"
"The new invention?" Annabelle asked.
"Yes" Jane replied.

"Well, shit" Annabelle swore.

"The underworld has really gone to hell, hasn't it?"

Annabelle was packaging several machines into a kind of small balloon. On each side was printed a selection of numbers similar to this:

15

680

15

18

7

21

5

5

20

930

15

21

9

24

5

5

30

1520/1650

15/55

27

13

32

5