iv.

𐙚CHAPTER FOUR: nothing burns like the cold.

IMESSAGES !

"BARCA'S YOUNGSTERS"aura man ⟶ laminemogger 🤫 ⟶ hectorhulk ⟶ marcjudger ⟶ gavi🤨 ⟶ pedririzzler ⟶ fermin

aura man ⟶ lamine
mogger 🤫 ⟶ hector
hulk ⟶ marc
judger ⟶ gavi
🤨 ⟶ pedri
rizzler ⟶ fermin

aura man
bro
aurora is literally still ignoring me
idk what to do

hulk
to be fair u did almost kiss her
and aurora overthinks everything

judger
she's probably thinking it was a dare or smth

aura man
that was very specific gavi
u have something to tell us 🤨🤨🤨

judger
bro

mogger 🤫
tbh i would also be freaking out

aura man
MAYBE SHE ISNT FREAKING OUT

rizzler
she clearly is if she's ignoring u
why dont u just hook up with that girl
what was her name again

hulk
alex or smth

aura man
bro no im not gonna try to make her jealous

🤨
hi barca's youngsters
who are we talking abt

hulk
lamine's stupid self

mogger 🤫
bro lamine
its been a week
she's clearly ignoring u
just give alex a chance

aura man
but
like
no

rizzler
hector's right

mogger 🤫
thanks bae😛😛😛

aura man
idk guys

hulk
i have a bad feeling abt this

🤨
#metoo

aura man
#methree

lamine groaned, hiding his face in his hands as he thought about everything. he felt so stupid for almost kissing her, but could you really blame him? his pretty best friend was sat before him, holding on his wrists and looking up at him with those big brown eyes that he could never resist.

yeah, he was done for.

he cant go without her for a few hours, mind you A WEEK? he was quite literally going crazy as all the thoughts ran through his head.

lamine has known for a long time he was in love with aurora. the second he saw her when they were 10, sitting on a fountain and eating a cupcake alone it was like he first found out what love was.

she saw him the second he walked towards her, and offered him half her cupcake.

that day they sat on the fountain until aurora was called back in the house, and continued meeting up right at that fountain ever since.

genuinely a normal friendship, until they turned 13. if you asked lamine about that kiss he'd say he was young and stupid, but if you asked him on a different level he'd say he was young, stupid and in love. they were both talking about having their first kiss, and somehow decided to have it together.

that was the first and last time they kissed, and lamine felt like he hasnt forgotten the way her lips felt against his ever since. how could he not fall in love with her when she looked at him like he was the love of her life? like he was more than just her best friend?

he groaned once again, crashing down on his bed and closing his eyes. that caused him to groan a third time when all he could see was her face, before opening his eyes and cursing at himself. how could he be so stupid to try and kiss her?

and why the fuck was she ignoring him now? why was she treating him like he hasn't been her best friend these past 7 years? he could barely go a few hours without hearing her voice, so how could she go a week without him?

his thoughts were interrupted by his phone, signalling he got a notification. his heart beat slightly faster as he grabbed it in his hands, silently praying it was her. his hopes were crashed as he saw the username, and he held back the urge to groan.

alex
you wanna meet up? we could go have dinner.

lamine stared at the message for a few moments, his heart telling him to tell her to fuck off and ignore her message, but his mind telling him to just go on a date with her. maybe it would make him forget her face for even a second.

lamine
bet
meet u at 7

authors note!
this is so short guys im sorry 😞😞😞