viii.

𐙚CHAPTER EIGHT: drugs and hella melodies.

Liked by lamineyamal, noahrusso, marcbernal_ & 8,615,900 others

auroracreed monaco.

View all 9,678 comments

lamineyamal tan hermosa (so beautiful)

arabellaronaldo MY GIRLLLL

user since when is ur ass so fat
- auroracreed omg

fcbarcelona 👀
- user OH NAH SHE GOT BARÇA COMMENTING
- user barça pls make her ur main model

aurora leaned back in lamine's arms, a joint between her lips as he held her close, watching the sunset on the beach. monaco was beautiful, and aurora was glad they had taken this trip. it was just her, hector and winter, traveling to another country, eating expensive dinners, overpriced ice cream and him constantly spoiling her.

hector and winter did end up actually somehow hating each other. no matter how much they tried, everyday was an argument for them.

still, the shipping never stopped. lamine and aurora would constantly grin at each other whenever they were arguing, taking it more as tension than them actually almost killing each other.

she looked up, her eyes locked on her best friend as he stared at the sun with a small smile on his lips.

"you're handsome." she mumbled, reaching one hand out to touch his cheek.

lamine looked back down at her, eyes searching her face. "stop you'll make me blush."

she laughed, slapping his arm lightly as she blew some smoke, also looking back at the sunset.

lamine kept looking at her though, his face searching her features for something- anything that told him she wanted him as much as he wanted her.

he reached down, taking a hold of her chin and forcing her to look back up at him. her big brown eyes met his, lips slightly parted as he tightly gripped her chin.

he was trying so hard to hold himself back for ruining whatever friendship they had-

"lamine.." she whispered and that was all he needed to lean down and roughly capture her lips to his.

his hand reached down from her chin, gripping her throat as she gasped against his lips, hand holding on his thigh to balance herself as he kissed her as if she was the air he needed.

he pulled back for a second, looking down in her eyes to see if she was truly okay with this. and when he saw her looking up at him, her lips still parted, he leaned down again and pressed his lips to hers once more.

 and when he saw her looking up at him, her lips still parted, he leaned down again and pressed his lips to hers once more

Liked by auroracreed, fcbarcelona, marcguiu9 & 9,809,765 others.

lamineyamal mónaco con mi chica favorita (monaco with my favourite girl)

View all 10,667 comments

auroracreed u know other girls?🤨🤨

arabellaronaldo yall i couldnt come😞

user what happened to alex?

joaofelix79 🔥🔥🔥

authors note!
im back🤫🤫🤫🤫😛😛😛
dont kill me for being gone so long guys sooo ill probably update this impulsively and then never update again
jk love yall but theres also a lil spoiler from the book with hector i just uploaded (go check it out!!!)

(hopefully soon)