Chapter One: TARGET, RUSSIAN-AMERICA

FEBRUARY 6TH, 2031. (I'm starting off at a random year)

THE CITY OF MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE, USA.

America stressed out on the meeting he was currently in, Russia was being a pain in the ass and still didn't even want to cooperate after the Russo-Ukrainian War that NOBODY WON (sorted out by the UN), except that Ukraine gained a bit of territory from Russia from the east, and that Crimea was split to a Northwest Crimea and a Southeast Crimea.

"Russia, UN literal-" America started, trying to win an argument here.

"Shut up, please. Amerika.. By all the oblasts, UN is literally a joke! What's the POINT of him when we're literally over here arguing and not getting along? Why do you guys only care about Ukraine, when there's also Syria? What about Yemen, Palestine, and-" 

"No. Don't get me started on them. I am not having it, Russia-"

"WHY COULDN'T YOU AND FATHER AT LEAST AGREE ON SOMETHING AFTER THE WAR?!" Russia suddenly shouted at him, America froze. "NATO LOOKED DOWN AT ME THE MOMENT I CAME! I'M NOT HIM!" 

Yeah. Sure.

"Russia, don't yell at me. I'm not yelling at you." America sighed.

Russia mumbled something, then started talking a bit more calmly. "Can we AT LEAST try to agree on something then?"

What is there to even agree on?

"I can't think of anything."

"Fine then, I'll do things my way. It's over, Amerika." 

And with that, Russia left the meeting room, the door closed with a "bang!"

Shit.

TIME SKIP

He was thinking about the diplomatic meeting, nothing global has happened so far... 

"Sir!" An American reporter rushed in the room, what was his name? Eli? Yeah... "There were reports of Russian aircrafts in Alaska, Bethel!"

America froze, Russia wasn't trying to take Alaska by force... Right? He's not that stupid!

Argh! He might be able to conquer Alaska because of his trained Siberian army!

But I also have the Alaskan Army, I shouldn't stress... I can send orders. I also have the Native Alaskans living in the bush...

Ughhh but President Harris must approve of my orders!

"Is the president aware?" America quickly asked, Eli nodded, his eyes worried.

Worried because he doesn't want this aggressive act to become a nuclear war!

Samuel's (America's human name) phone buzzed, America checked who it was-

Russia...

America answered the call, "What's with the aircrafts in Alaska?!" America shouted, frightening the reporter- no other human has really listened to America and Russia argue, so he's a first.

"It's my own destiny that I am shaping for myself, I'm not the Russian Empire, I am a relative. And I claim this lost land back. Russian-America is lost, isn't he?"

America frowned at one of Alaska's old names, Russian-America, pretty "cool," isn't it?

He could almost feel Russia's stupid smirk behind the screen.

"By the trade, Russia. I still have the paper with the Russian Empire's signature. It was official, 7.2 million. You CANNOT have Alaska back!" America yelled, Eli stood stunned in his position- at the corner of the room.

"Oh? But I want to. Declare a nuclear war if you want. Destroying the world seems fun!"

America knew Eli heard that, nuclear war isn't the best option... Maybe they could make a rule?

"No. I don't need a nuclear war. We will agree that we can't use nukes, especially dangerous weapons that can wipe out cities like the Little Boy A-Bomb from 1945- you don't want to end history like this, right?" America said, he could hear Russia softly say "Да."

"Fine, yes, I'll go with that.. I declare war."

"It's war then! Get ready to be beaten out of Alaska, I'm not letting you invade Alaska, he's MY SON!" America cried, leaving the call.

"Reports go to President Kamala Harris, you heard the conversation- just spread the word, Eli!" 

"Yes sir!"

Words: above 582 (not counting this sentence or below this sentence)

~~~

YES IM MAKING THESE SHORT AND QUICK, REALLY DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH TIME I HAVE OR HOW LONG IT NEEDS TO BE.

(Yes Kamala Harris is president here because I don't know who else to put here, I am NOT picking sides in the current wars so that's why I made the Russo-Ukrainian War solved from UN votes or something. I am also neutral in the Israeli-Palestinian War, so I will remove any comments that say "Free Palestine/Israel" or something)

Also, I'm doing as much as research as my brain can order me to make so this can make sense, sometimes I'll just make it make no sense. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Timeline:

February 6th, 2031: The Russian Federation and the United States have a diplomatic meeting in Memphis, Tennessee, to try and sort things out (forced by the UN), it miserably fails, Putin threatens USA instead.

February 15, 2031 (11:45 PM): Russian aircrafts land in Bethel, Alaska. Threatening the city and it's people, it begins to invade some parts of it.

5 hours later, February 16, 2031: The US Government takes this as a threat, warns the Russian Federation to back off, an hour later, Russia refuses. Russia declares war before the USA can. 

An hour and a half later, February 16, 2031: America responds to Russia's declaration of war by ordering the Alaskan Army to march to Bethel, some Native Alaskans join in.

February 18, 2031: The two nations make an agreement to not use Nuclear weapons that can destroy the world, the world is pretty relieved besides the government of the DPRK. The treaty currently doesn't have a name, but is usually refered as "The Tennessean Savior."

Haha, I broke Germany's streak.

-yesssss, NATO is joining very soon, as well as DPRK becuz of the agreement Russia and North Korea made recently.

I'm going to review this later.

Officially all the words: 924