Chapter Two: ALLIANCES

FEBRUARY 21, 2031.

PYONGYANG, NORTH KOREA.

"Russia had declared war on America? Days ago? WHY didn't anyone tell me?!" North Korea shouted at the councils, no one responded.

Ugh, Kim probably didn't want me to know yet... But why? Me and Russia had an agreement. I should send a missile to America!

-or maybe that's why Kim never told me...

"Whatever, where's the leader?" DPRK asked.

The councils looked at each other, "The leader should be doing missile tests with his daughter, you aren't about to argue with him, right?" One of them said, NK nodded.

I'm just gonna ask him a question, nothing else.

He watched as the missile flew before teleporting closer, it wasn't very impressive... But it's what we have.

He teleported next to Kim, scaring the leader for a second- but relaxed after he realized it was just NK.

"What is it?" The leader asked.

"Why didn't you tell me about it?" 

"Hm, looks like they told you. It's pretty simple: We can't interfere... Yet. They made a treaty, about using nuclear weapons... We can't use them." Kim sighed, shaking his head. "Putin told us to wait."

The damn disappointment.

Russia and America agreeing on this? What's even going on inside of Russia's brain?!

"Fine, we won't use them... Not until orders are passed. I don't want Russia looking down on us, embarrassed about our actions. I'll request a meeting with him." North Korea said.

Kim looked at him, looking pretty offended. "Are you trying to lead this country in this war?"

"Well, hell yeah? Who are you trying to order this time? I'm this country's personification. Let me do whatever the hell I wanna do, Kim." North Korea snapped, before teleporting away.

Stupid humans, why do I even listen? As long as it's not manipulation that I'm falling for... I think I'll be fine.

FEBRUARY 17, 2031. 

PRAGUE, CZECHIA - BEFORE "THE TENNESSEAN SAVIOR" TREATY.

NATO tried settling everybody down, America and Russia had gone to war because of Russians threatening the Alaskan city of Bethel, and it's their job to help America win the war.

"Attention! Attention! Everyone, settle down! Croatia.. IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD! JESUS!" NATO shouted, as a pencil was flown in front of his face.

Germany sighed, getting up and took the bell chilling by a window, ringing it to get everyone's attention. "Attention to NATO! Stop messing around!" Germany yelled.

NATO took a deep breath as everyone in the room calmed down, "Okay, so many of you heard America is at war with Russia... We have to make a plan in order to MAKE SURE THE WORLD DOES NOT BLOW UP TO SHREDS." NATO started.

"Wait, there's a war between them going on?-" Portugal asked, raising his hand. Italy (who was next to him) face palmed.

"¡SÍ! ¡AHORA CÁLLATE CABRÓN!" Spain shouted from the back, throwing a pencil at Portugal's head ("Ow!").