New Beginning

After the Walima was over, Zainab and Arhaam were brought into Khan Mansion. After changing into comfortable clothing, all the youngster decided to go out and eat ice cream at their favourite "Rose Ice cream Parlour." Sofiya who got ready was leaving her room when she bumped into someone really hard. 

"Oh God! What is wrong with you? Can't you see?" She screamed when she saw it was Saif. 

She decided to walk past him, and ignore him because since their engagement, she's been feeling shy. As she was about walk past him, he held her hand. 

"Why are you ignoring me?" He asked her while still holding her hand. 

"I am not. Why would I?" She replied looking into her eyes, while trying to maintain her exposure. 

"Tumhe Sharam a rahi hai kya?" He asked her mischievously.

"Choro mera haath." She struggled to get her hand out of his grip. 

"Kyun?" Pehley toh mujhe do char mukke mar leti thi ab kya ho gya hai." He asked her.

"What are you saying?" She tried to get out of this situation.

"Sof, are you ready?" Amaira asked her. Zainab and Amaira walked closer to them. Saif left her hand immediately. 

"Let's go! We are ready." Saif said. They all went towards their car porch. 

"Amaira, Sana, Zainab,  Ibrahim and Arhaam sat in one car, while Ayesha, Sana, and Zahra sat in  Ayaan's car. Saima and Sahil were sitting in one car. While Nabeel, Abdullah, Zain and his daughter were sitting one car. There were total of four cars. All the cars left one after the other. They arrived at the ice cream parlour, and ordered their favourite ice cream. 

"Zainab, what flavour would you like?" Arhaam asked Zainab while fixing her face covering. 

"She like chocolate flavour." Zain said as he was standing just three steps away from them. Zainab felt uncomfortable as she felt Arhaam stiffen. 

"Sorry." Zain said and went close to Abdullah and Ibrahim.

Ibrahim was feeding Amaira her strawberry ice cream.

"Joro ka Gulam." Zain said, while Abdullah and Zain laughed. 

"Apni hi biwi ka ghulam hon kisi aur ki nahi." Ibrahim said to which they all laughed againw, while Amaira blushed. 

Sahil was getting Saima her favourite biscoff flavoured Ice cream. Saima started eating, and in between she was feeding Sahil. They both were having the best time of their lives. But time doesn't always stay happy. 

Ayesha ordered her favourite pistachio ice cream. She told Ayaan to bring it for her, but Nabeel brought it for her.

"Your ice cream." He said while handing her the ice cream. 

"No thank you! I told my brother he is bringing for me." Ayesha told him. 

Ayesha saw that Ibrahim was getting a caramel ice cream which was Sana's favourite so she took the ice cream from her hand. 

Nabeel got a simple sundae for himself. He took his spoon and got a spoonful from Ayesha's cup, and ate it.

"Yours is so much better. I feel like this is my new favourite. You taste mine too." He said while forward his spoon towards her." 

"Go give to the girl you like maybe she would like it." Ayesha taunted and left from there. 

"I got ice cream for you." Ayaan came towards her and put his forward for her to take it, as she was about to take it he dropped it o the ground on purpose.