~~•Twenty five•~~

The ring which Masab had given to Andaleeb looks like this. She still has it. What's she gonna do with that? 😋

Keeping a low profile to save her from the public or authorities' eyes backfired on him dramatically when he had to take Andaleeb to the hospital because of how much of a dose she had consumed. A normal doctor wouldn't be able to treat that. Working undercover as a spy for a long time, Masab knew that the sleeping pills she used weren't that fatal and they wouldn't be strong enough to take her life. She would just need a stomach wash for the thing to leave her body. He was grateful that she didn't opt for a more lethal drug or, worse, poison. She was just looking out to faint if he would try anything bad with her.

Still, Masab wouldn't risk her life with that. He quickly took her to a prestigious hospital, and here, after treatment, she was back to being normal. Once back in the mansion, he didn't go after her. Yet he made sure to restrict her both by a servant and chain so that she wouldn't try anything stupid again. First, he needed to confront that person who handed her over those damn pills.

So that evening, Masab was sitting on the big leather brown sofa while all the servants who were working in this mansion were standing in front of him, with their gazes lowered down to the floor and crossed arms.

"From where did she get the pack of sleeping pills? She can't surely leave this house, so there must be someone who did that work for her. The one who did that should tell me before I will myself fetch answer out of your mouths. You guys know that when I use my way, it's always brutal and merciless," he murmured harshly. His blue eyes simmering with fury.

All the servants looked at each other before virtually everyone shook their heads. "I don't know, Chotte Sayen." Nooran was the first one to say it.

Masab narrowed his eyes at her. "You are the one who spends the time with her the most. If she tried to manipulate you, don't hesitate to tell me. I won't give you any punishment if you tell me straight away."

"By Allah's name, Sayen. I didn't do that" Nooran murmured, as she started shivering.

"Sayen, please spare me, but I think the recklessness happened to me." All of them turned their heads towards Sufiyan, who was the cook here.

Masab stood up with a jerk and headed towards him. He grabbed his collar. "Who gave you permission to go behind my back?"

Sufiyan swallowed thickly. "Sayen, please be kind and hear me out first. Then I will accept any kind of punishment which you will give me. I have a whole lot of mountain of favors of your family on my head. I won't betray you, Sayen. May Allah take my life even before I think about betraying you."

Masab's jaw clenched angrily but then he withheld and removed his hands from his collar. "Speak!"

Sufiyan shoved his hand in his pocket and later came up with a white paper. He unfolded it and gave it to Masab.