Auth-wha? Authors Note

(HAIIIII this is a Red Queen Fanfic I'm suprised you found/searched this bc....I just AM. I really LOVE you already because you LOVE the Red Queen series like I do and I just hope this damned book will satisfy your fanatic need for Oc's in the Red Queen series, don't be rude, love yourself, and no judgment about the LGBTQ+ community bc I support them just if you don't just don't be an ass about it, Kay kay buh bye readers! And explore the adventure, that doesn't make sense the chapters are 850-2900 words at most LOL)

Appearance (Not mine): 

Madeleine's appearance (DO NOT JUDGE): Long brown wavy hair down to the small of her back, a small amount of Freckles on her arms, legs, face, Grey watercolor eyes (Which look slightly blue and maybe purple), flat-ish chest (Skinny bc she be livin...

Madeleine's appearance (DO NOT JUDGE): Long brown wavy hair down to the small of her back, a small amount of Freckles on her arms, legs, face, Grey watercolor eyes (Which look slightly blue and maybe purple), flat-ish chest (Skinny bc she be living in poverty) long legs-ish (5'9 she be tall and FAST), medium butt ig. Oh she is Seventeen and will turn eighteen next book, around March bc I am really bad with birthdays rn. Thats all buh bye for realz. TEAM ARIES!!! Oh do you guys like my cover of the book its fruking cool right?

                                  I
                                  I
Enjoy my book