Chapter Two:

After a moment the figure drops me on the ground the GRASS ground I let out a soft Oof as I hit the ground there are two of them one that just dropped me and the one I bit, a red bite mark on their hand. 

Slowly I look up at their faces covered by masks craning my neck to do so I nearly scream it burns.

"YOU BIT ME!" I know that voice anywhere.

"Kilorn?" I feel happy I haven't heard from him in weeks his sea glass green eyes widened in surprise. (She didn't recognize him earlier tho...)

"What the hell MADDY!?" 

"You tried to kidnap me its not my fault you covered my mouth and pulled me into an alley" I sneer my nose wrinkling as I do. We are on a hill outside of town near a string of tree's

I stand up dusting my hands off on my ripped jeans I've worn over two days, my vision becoming woozy. "OKAY lets discuss how we got here and why everything is spinning." I sway and close my eyes.

When I open them the two masks are off, and I stumble back landing on my butt. "Shade? Aren-aren't you supposed to be like...dead? Not that I'm complaining or anything" I take in my older brother's wild brown hair, honey eyes, and tall build. 

"Have I gone mad or something?" I stare at the both of them. Shade heaves me up of the ground and I nearly fall back down again. 

"No I'm actually alive the silvers covered up my death" He says silvers like a curse I can't argue "Mare, Tramy, Bree, Gisa, Mom, and Dad are safe too" Well thats a relief... "I'll just give you a quick briefing as we walk to the jet-"

"JET!?" 

 "Yes a jet." He says it as if its no big deal at all and continues to explain Newbloods and his power and other things as we walk into the tree's. 

(Like five seconds later) 

I'm in a jet a FREAKING JET. Something I thought I would never be on. Mare is there too Mare MareMareMareMareeee. She pulls me into a fierce hug only older siblings could give. Mare is nearly four inches shorter then me but even so she doesn't let go of me. I almost hiss in pain again.

"I thought you were dead..." She mumbles into me I pat her back awkwardly. More people. A bad ass looking blonde girl with a scar on her face, and a oddly pale man with almost amber eyes, dark hair. 

Oh holey SHIT its the prince! 

My jaw drops "Mare?" I pull away my eyes narrowed "Why is the exiled prince here?" Mare purses her lips as if debating.

"Well he had nowhere else...to go? And we need more people anyway." Kilorn moves beside me "I don't like him either..." he mutters eyes green eyes narrowed like mine as we scrutinize the prince.

"Didn't they...?" Kiss? 

"Yup"

"Huh...I could always help you know..." beat him up if he hurts Mare is what I want to finish but Kilorn already knows what I was intending.

"Nah Mare would get..." Mad I nod Mare looks at us like we're some sort of criminals. I back up. 

"Sooo...how did you get this...thing? Jet?"

The blonde girl answers blunt and to the point "Stole it." I like her already. "Cool, so..." This is an awkward reunion... "Why are you here anyway? No why did you come back for me is more like it" I cross my arms looking between Kilorn and Mare.  

"And why was the wanna be king in our home town Mare?" I laugh its humorless. "Why did he want to find me? Why did you never inform me you were safe? Mare what did you do?" 

My sister's face flashes with hurt and rage she blushes. "I-I-we'll talk about this later." Then like that the jet starts up without anyone in the cockpit (Lmao). 

"Cal" He nods to my sister like an obedient dog and walks into the cockpit.

"I'm Farley" My head snaps back to the badass looking blonde her hand is out, I shake it. "My name is Madeleine but people call me Maddy." She smirks. "Enough of the pleasantries" Shade's voice is calm as always "We need to sit down before they get it started." 

Kilorn without hesitation pulls me to sit next to him grinning like a fool. I grab the buckle. "How the hell do you fasten this thing?" He carefully grabs the buckle from me instructing me how to do it. 

"These two go here and fastens into the middle so if something happens you won't go-" His smirk drops as he sees my neck the 'Kings' handprint "I thought.." He pushes my hair to my other shoulder rather gently.

"I thought when you screamed it was because he pinched you or you were scared..." I look back at him and the look on his face said 'I'm going to kill him' I smile "It doesn't hurt much anymore like all the nerves that he touch burned to crisp..." 

Somehow that angers him more. "I haven't seen you in months and then when your family showed up in Tuck I was sure you'd be there too but you weren't. Shade came to the house and jumped them all to a boat he was so busy he-"

"Never counted yeah I could tell. But that almost got me killed so.."

"How did you even escape? I saw the guards pin you down."

I shrug, and we laps into silence. Kilorn and I are forced to stay on the plane the whole FUCKING time, with this guy named Nix.