Chapter 2 : First thread

Thailand,Bangkok

My life is finally going good

It's been a week now since my dating rumour and as I didn't let the news spread much.Not much harm is done to my reputation.

Either I got praise for my new photo shoot that is on billboards right now for Prada.

lalalalalala I was singing this song when my phone begin ringing and the caller id' showed Mom. She is my Gossip partner for family dramas and all.

We talked yesterday only but she told that she would be giving me a news soon.Hope it's a good one.

Well I guess she is calling me to deliver that news.Wait let me take a guess.Is there another family drama!

Or some relative is either getting married or having a divorce.Or maybe someone is expecting.

As I belong to an indian family there are always unexpected news.It wouldn't surprise me if any of my cousin is getting married to a whole stranger he/she never met.

Wait it can also be some upcoming party that my family is going to held because of some business profits.Or my dad signed a big deal.Or maybe my mom won a lottery.

Wait-

It can also be that my brother was caught in a relationship and now he is getting married soon!Oh god this can't happen,how will I shop for clothes in such a short notice.

Or prepare a dance performance.

My overthinking took a pause when I finally heard the phone's ring.And picked it up before it cuts off and my mom starts to wonder where I might be.Typical Indian mom things!

I picked up the phone and my mom shouted"Why weren't you picking up,Are you alright,where are you right now?" She interrogated.

I took a deep breath after listening to her so many questions."I was using bathroom"I lied.

"Next time you better pick up the phone on time or you know the consequences"She warned.

I let out a sigh and my mom continued"Leave those things aside don't spoil my mood I've a really good news to tell you"

I have not seen her so happy while telling me a news.Seems like it's a good one."What is it ?"I tried to sound not interested but inside I was restless to hear it.

"I have arranged a blind date for you"She exclaimed quickly.

"WHAT ???" I shouted.

"Yes you heard it right sweetheart.I arranged a blind date for you with my bestfriend's son"She continued still seeming so excited.

"Who the hell is he" I asked almost losing my senses.

"Aahvan Singh Rathore,one of the biggest business tycoon.Don't worry he is tall,handsome,rich and-"As she was speaking further I dropped my phone in shock making my body to freeze and mind to go blank.